Happy Easter AF!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton EXB
  3. Senton 3s
My girl still buys our 17yo daughter sheet for Easter, lol.. we let a friend borrow her ps4 awhile back and it came back with roaches 🪳.. 🤮
I took it apart to try to clean it and after about 6 mins i buttoned it back up and sent it back and told them they could have it, it was infested bad!! I was gonna give her mine and get a PS5.. not trying to spend that rn and she really just stays on her gaming comp. (HP Omen 30L) I got her last christmas.. so we got her a Wally World tv with Roku that was on sale so she could watch it instead of using an expensive PS to stream watch her shows!! 💯

Point is, she is 17 and I could of used those funds towards my RC addiction!! 🤣
Happy Easter everybody!! 🐇🥚

Hard one to follow.

Happy Easter!

th.jpg

My girl still buys our 17yo daughter sheet for Easter, lol.. we let a friend borrow her ps4 awhile back and it came back with roaches 🪳.. 🤮
I took it apart to try to clean it and after about 6 mins i buttoned it back up and sent it back and told them they could have it, it was infested bad!! I was gonna give her mine and get a PS5.. not trying to spend that rn and she really just stays on her gaming comp. (HP Omen 30L) I got her last christmas.. so we got her a Wally World tv with Roku that was on sale so she could watch it instead of using an expensive PS to stream watch her shows!! 💯

Point is, she is 17 and I could of used those funds towards my RC addiction!! 🤣
Happy Easter everybody!! 🐇🥚
Good for you guys! Nothing wrong with that. Let em enjoy the joys of being a kid as long as ya can. Kids grow up way too fast these days. It's the little things like this that make life fun. And yea, eff roaches. At our old house we had em livin' in our dishwasher!!! It was crazy. :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

HOPPY EASTER TO ALL!!! 😁✌️
Easter Bunnies_38.jpg

Idk if you have any teenagers.. but they are not nice, and talk about attitude on the daily.. she don't deserve sheet!! 🤣
Good for you guys! Nothing wrong with that. Let em enjoy the joys of being a kid as long as ya can. Kids grow up way too fast these days. It's the little things like this that make life fun. And yea, eff roaches. At our old house we had em livin' in our dishwasher!!! It was crazy. :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

HOPPY EASTER TO ALL!!! 😁✌️View attachment 291511

Idk if you have any teenagers.. but they are not nice, and talk about attitude on the daily.. she don't deserve sheet!! 🤣
O, I've got a 14yr old boy who thinks he knows it all and is a smart a$$ like me (always at the wrong times though.....read the room boy! :rolleyes:) and an 11yr old girl who has an attitude like a teen!! I do miss when they could barely talk!! :ROFLMAO: 😂

Happy Easter! Going to show the kids what you get to play with when you’re old and have money! I’m just old. You’re looking at the money!

image.jpg

Hope everyone’s Easter was fun. We escaped with only destroying one corner of my 3S Typhon - arm, shock shaft, shock perch, turnbuckle…but it was from an uncle, not from a kid. Not too bad.

Unfortunately, my fly sky G7P reset itself! Lost all memory! Never happened before but it definitely shut the day down a bit early since all my primary cars are on it, and only my share with friends cars are on the radio link.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back