Granite Has anyone tried the Pro-line Pro MT shocks on an Arrma Granite (or other 3s)?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GRC

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Hello everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has tried the pro-line Pro MT shocks on the Arrma Granite or other 3s vehicles. There is a great thread on this forum for 3s shock upgrades, but it does not include these shocks. I also have not seen any videos of Arrma 3s drivers using these shocks. Judging from videos, the Pro-MT rides incredibly smooth. It has to be in large part due to the shocks. Since the Pro MT is VERY similar in size to the Granite, I would think they would match up well.

Get the eyelet to eyelet lengths. I'm sure the Granite ones are posted somewhere, and you might be able to find the Proline specs on their website.

Get the eyelet to eyelet lengths. I'm sure the Granite ones are posted somewhere, and you might be able to find the Proline specs on their website.

I forget the exact length, but I did check, they are slightly shorter than stock Granite shocks. Probably not good if you want lots of ground clearance, but I usually don't run over extremely rough terrain. Right now I already have Tekno shocks, which work very well so it's hard to justify buying another expensive shock set without knowing how it will work out. Also hard to justify buying a Pro-MT when the Granite already fills a very similar role and there are other RC's I would buy first. Love your vids. They most definitely influenced my purchase.

Last edited:
What I have for 3s shocks it F-102mm R-115mm eye 2 eye

I forget the exact length, but I did check, they are slightly shorter than stock Granite shocks. Probably not good if you want lots of ground clearance, but I usually don't run over extremely rough terrain. Right now I already have Tekno shocks, which work very well so it's hard to justify buying another expensive shock set without knowing how it will work out. Also hard to justify buying a Pro-MT when the Granite already fills a very similar role and there are other RC's I would buy first. Love your vids. They most definitely influenced my purchase.

Thanks! Oh, if you already have Tekno shocks, I would keep those. They're almost certainly better than the Pro-MT shocks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back