Kraton Hello everyone , I'm Patrick a new member. Sorry for my rusty english.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

almo

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
I own Arrma Kraton for month and it was great time together :). Last time i broke shock rod end and my car was in closet for a week wainting for parts . In that time i install a aluminium servo mount from gka(very good and cheap) and when finaly want to check everyfing my ESC start flashing red all the time. I can't make esc reset no matter how hard i try . Servo was working but throtle don't. When change plugs B to 1 , 1 to B in the receiver servo stop working but i was able to run engine by holding sterring whell (!) on the tx . In that way i was sure that engine was ok. . I read all threads here and find out that a lots of esc from arrma had that problem. No solution wasnt good for me though. BUT ... i'm stubborn and deep inside i now that i'm missing something and today after few day of getting frustrated i find solution !! Get to the receiver and plug ESC plug from B to 2 slot(channel) after having servo in slot 1. Kraton is back !! Fiddlestick yeah!

I find out that my throttle trigger on tx needs to be move a little bit , i try set tx throttle many times and its maybe from this.
Hope it's help's someone.
Cheers !!

Welcome to the forum @almo! Way to stick with it Patrick. It's always something small that creates the biggest hurdles, but we just keep at it and blast on.

Welcome Kraton friend. So frustrating not being able figure something out but bery satisfying when you stick with and and figure it out on your own. Thanks for sharing

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back