Help! Anyone with a 3D Printer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blacktavious

ora et labora
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
  2. Typhon 3s
So, as some of you may know we passed the hat and got my neighbor a Arrma Voltage. Well 2 packs in the diff outdrive cup split in half. Apparently this is a problem with this model. I can’t find any spares online, horizon is back ordered as well as the Arrma site and everyone else. I came across this fix on thingyverse. My guy that I know who has a printer is in lockdown in Louisiana. Would anyone here be up for helping. Sucks to get a new car and it breaks so soon. I’ve been there but never had a problem getting parts. Your help would be greatly appreciated, I’ll pay for your services and shipping.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3414192

What part of the country are you in? A member closer to you will cut down shipping time.

this is a great point.. im here to help if you need it though.. ? have some abs on hand.. nylon as well...

I would go with @Camaroboy383 if he’s willing. Honestly the most experienced guy here IMO. My printer is down until the mail arrives today. Waiting for a new feeder.

Last edited:
man, if these fit both the output shaft, and dogbone.. these are the ticket.. never have to change them again.. ? have you done this? how was the fit?

They fit fine. Even though they are a round hole and the stock diff output is square the grub screw holds it on well enough to hold.

raKkZEZ.jpg

They fit fine. Even though they are a round hole and the stock diff output is square the grub screw holds it on well enough to hold.

raKkZEZ.jpg

oh buddy! thats brilliant my friend.. these things don't make a bunch of power so im sure the center bore not being filled 100% wont matter... great fix right here..

id honestly go this route @Blacktavious ... but you let me know either way..

definetly not a bad option if they are identical to the factory 6s cups.. but honestly i don't think one set screw would ever be an issue with the lack of power .... ?... plus you get 2 of them for 11 bucks.. and they are in florida, so thats perdy close to ya..

I found this one from hot racing. It has 2 grub screws. Seems like it would hold the flat chart better. What do y’all think?
View attachment 71165
I have these exact HR outdrives and they fit and work great on my Voltage. Also if anyone wants to test some voltage print stuff I have a base design for a chassis base plate riser that gives more room to install ESC, receiver, etc as well as what I'm calling 2s lipo saddle bags.. basically 2s battery trays that bolt to either side of the chassis and combined with the stock battery tray would make this capable of 6s with a custom parallel adapter... Lmfao. I actually have a prototype made but I haven't had the guts to install it because it's such a crazy idea.

Anyways here's it mocked up as well as the top plate base I made for those who are curious.
20200323_124833.jpg

20200323_124947.jpg

definetly not a bad option if they are identical to the factory 6s cups.. but honestly i don't think one set screw would ever be an issue with the lack of power .... ?... plus you get 2 of them for 11 bucks.. and they are in florida, so thats perdy close to ya..
I got them ordered. He will be back in action on Friday. Appreciate the help!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back