HI, I have a question, what is the difference of the GRP models; GTH,GTJ,GTK,GTX,GTY?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know some wheel models are more rigid than others. I know GTJ is one of the more rigid ones since i just bought a set! Sorry, that's all I know :LOL:
20230831_154707.jpg

Damnit Lebowski beat me to posting that, but good luck deciphering it all. Can't really blame them tho I mean,

"PRODUCTION WITH UNIQUE HI-TECH PROCESSING IN THE WORLD"

In the world Craig!!!!

That chart really tied the thread together though. You see what I did there @Dan B. ?

Damnit Lebowski beat me to posting that, but good luck deciphering it all. Can't really blame them tho I mean,

In the world Craig!!!!

That chart really tied the thread together though. You see what I did there @Dan B. ?
I made the decision a long time ago to only go with items processed in the world. đź‘Ť. I tried to off-world source some stuff awhile back but it took crazy money for shipping across all of those parsecs.

In the world Craig!!!!

Out of all the tire production methods in the world, i can definitely say that GRP is one of them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back