Kraton Hobbywing ezrun 4985 magnet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pablo1980

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
Hi, I've got the max6 combo and today the motor shaft decided to break when I was getting the pinion off😡. I've taken the motor apart and was wondering if anyone knows how to get the shaft out of the magnet( if it's possible that is) or if you can buy just the magnet and shaft as one piece as there is nothing else wrong with the motor just a snapped shaft

No, you can't get the shaft out of the magnet. I also don't believe Hobbywing sells the rotor separately from the entire motor.

If you don't feel like shelling out the cash for a new HW 4985, check out the rocket/hobbystar 4092/4292 or 4585/4985 motors.

No, you can't get the shaft out of the magnet. I also don't believe Hobbywing sells the rotor separately from the entire motor.

If you don't feel like shelling out the cash for a new HW 4985, check out the rocket/hobbystar 4092/4292 or 4585/4985 motors.
Major bummer 😞. Surprised to hear the pinion was the cause, I would try to reach out to Hobbywing support. They may be able to help.

As Dure mentioned as well I have heard good things about the Rocket/Hobbystar motors.

I feard that would be the answer,I will check out the other motors you mention
Major bummer 😞. Surprised to hear the pinion was the cause, I would try to reach out to Hobbywing support. They may be able to help.

As Dure mentioned as well I have heard good things about the Rocket/Hobbystar motors.
The pinion was well and truly stuck on,I tried heating it up too but the shaft eventually broke on me😠

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back