Hope it doesn’t turn in to Bud Light…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't you just uncheck the box? It already looks like it's unchecked, what's the problem up 'ere?

You know what really grinds my gears is when I'm paying for groceries at the supermarket and the screen asks me if I want to "round up" to support something completed unrelated, usually very odd sounding. Donating "round-ups" used to mean you didn't have to have loose coins jingling around in your pocket cause you'd just toss the change in a cup. But I paid with a card! I want my change, damn you!

Not just that, but that's all after I had to scan all of my items and bag the groceries (cause no one under the age of 25 wants to work anymore), and now you want me to tip my $0.63 to Depressed Figure Skaters Anonymous or Doctors Without Diplomas?

yes, bodybuilding, getting a girlfriend, joining the military (NVM they are gay too), shooting guns, running for president, or even getting laid by a girl without a penis.
Yes, all those things! If that’s what you’re into. You know, free country, yada yada.
But what do you mean the military is gay? Given your other responses to this thread alone I did not expect that one.
How woke is Traxxas? I’ve heard those 2wd brushed Rustlers are awesome!

The reason they are supporting All theses supposed EXTREMist Human Rights issues, is for the Social Optics. (ESG rating) Otherwise companies like Bud light could care less about these fringe small groups, with the loudest voice, and large Lobbied pockets.
Don't donate, if you don't support this.
Large trans global businesses want and need the Globalist agenda ESG "Good" Rating. They have a shotgun held to their head. Or these companies risk being Devaluated. Then the investors get all antsy, capital lending gets halted based on a bad ESG rating.. The company tanks.
That is not Capitalism obviously. China does this.

I absolutely hate when at point of sale, whether online or at Target or the rest, they ask for a Donation, while you have your heard earned money out to pay.
I despise that tactic.
It is a captive impulsion to donate at that point... unless you think smart about it first at that moment.

Last edited:
The reason they are supporting All theses supposed EXTREMist Human Rights issues, is for Social Optics. Otherwise companies like Bud light could care less about these fringe small groups, with the loudest voice, and large Lobbied pockets.
Don't donate if you, don't support this.
Large trans global businesses want and need the Globalist agenda ESG Score. They have a shotgun held to their head. Or these companies risk being Devaluated. That is not Capitalism obviously. China does this.

I absolutely hate when at point of sale, whether online or at Target or the rest, they ask for a Donation, while you have your heard earned money out to pay.
I despise that tactic.
It is a captive impulsion to donate at that point... unless you think smart about it first at that moment.
And what about tipping at the retail level? When you go through online check out now at Rlaarlo and others, they ask if you’d like to tip their “team” for their service. Are you kidding me? Especially at Rlaarlo, where I just praised them for finally getting my order shipped two weeks after they took my money. It was a huge improvement over the last order, which was roughly two months to ship, also after taking my money. They want tips? I got your tip right here!

And what about tipping at the retail level? When you go through online check out now at Rlaarlo and others, they ask if you’d like to tip their “team” for their service. Are you kidding me? Especially at Rlaarlo, where I just praised them for finally getting my order shipped two weeks after they took my money. It was a huge improvement over the last order, which was roughly two months to ship, also after taking my money. They want tips? I got your tip right here!
Couldn't agree more. This is infuriating. Everyone's got their hand out like I'm going around bleeding hundred dollar bills from my sore, chafed nipples, already sucked dry by everything else costing a fortune. Now I'm suppose to say "ok, this used to cost $5. It now cost $8 and is half the size. But you know what? I am feeling extra generous today - here's $12!" and walk away feeling like I did something great by just handing someone money for no reason whatsoever.

I can't do it, Dan! I can't do it anymore! The next logical step here is a compulsory 18% upcharge added to my medical bills to "support starving doctors and staff".

Funny, I'm a software engineer and I don't get tipped on every line of code I write.

Wow,
Tipping for online purchases is a real JOKE!!!!
I try to avoid all these new startup Chinese made companies these days. We cant get away from many Chinese made goods for the most part.
But I am not feeling it, Rlaarlo.
Understand that only in the US are tips actually demanded. We are a consumer market with the largest pockets in the world. So it has always been a money grab for handouts here. Its up to us as consumers, to control that.
In South Korea for example, if you leave a tip, even the smallest amount, anything, it is a great insult. Don't expect to even get any thank you's.
You insulted them. I am not kidding. You are basically telling them they are poor and have a crappy job. Feeling sorry for them.... Weird but true. Think about it for a second. Does Make sense.

Last edited:
71750795-12157745-image-a-36_1685894251943 copy.jpg

Yessiiirr! ☝🏼👏🏼 Also "DEI Scores"
^^^ absolutely. So
when we see big brand companies supporting small minority crazy fringe groups, And confused as to why they would self implode their brand, the brand is just looking for a Good rating. Despite what their consumers think or say. Globally they want to stay in a good standing. Locally they will take the hit from Consumer Boycotting, but Gobally and from their Investors standpoint, they are doing the right thing. The Globalist agenda (NWO) has pushed itself deep into the US way too much. Due to the current Admin.

Ok, this is beyond me. I'm never gonna ask for a tip, but if someone gives me free money, I ain't gonna refuse it🤷🏼‍♂️
From my understanding it goes back to the olden days where giving someone a "tip" was akin to saying "here, you clearly need this more than I do", ie. "go buy some nicer clothes" or something of that nature. Not the modern idea of a "tip" which is "this was great service, here is some money to tell you this."

Might be more a thing in Asian cultures.

🤨

Thinking about canceling my pp now. Probably save me lots of money.
Cancelled mine quite some years ago. PP sucks IMHO.
I don't support them as company. And for some other reasons
I can live just fine without.

From my understanding it goes back to the olden days where giving someone a "tip" was akin to saying "here, you clearly need this more than I do", ie. "go buy some nicer clothes" or something of that nature. Not the modern idea of a "tip" which is "this was great service, here is some money to tell you this."

Might be more a thing in Asian cultures.
If you work as a waiter/waitress here in the states, your whole salary and compensation is based around tips. Unfortunately, just part of the labor and business model for many restaurants.
My point is that the local culture and practice of tipping created that dependancy. Some places even automatically charge a tip. And the Establishment even gets a cut of it First. Usually Tourist traps and the like. Places you will likely never come back to regularly again.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back