Kraton HORIZON HOBBY CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can’t say anything bad about them. I call, leave my call back number. They call back in an hour or so, the calls take less than 5 mins. In the past 4 months I have received two servos, a 6S motor, a 3S motor, 3S esc x 2, 6S esc, and aluminum part it was completely missing from my 3S senton out of the box, and now a ttx300 radio/receiver set. I purchased my granite 3S in October of last year and have received three ESC’s for it from them.

I think it’s how you speak to them, your tone of voice and whether you act like a know it all or not. I act like I know nothing and they know everything and they don’t mind working with me. I tell them what diagnostic I have done (thanks to everyone here!) and they are more than happy to tell me their thoughts and honor the warranty.

Also usually get my part at my door within 48 hours of getting off the phone with them. This service is why I own 8 Arrmas and probably won’t look to a another brand in the future.

YOU NAILED IT BRO BRO.

I can’t say enough good things about the us horizon last week my esc went bad, I called them they shipped a brand new one out with no questions asked .. This week my motor went bad called them today , they sent a new motor out today without ever sending the broken stuff back ,, Let’s just say they take care their people .. I heard the uk isn’t like that so let’s all just be happy we live in the states ;)))

I bought my kraton V3 a year ago in germany. Got a fried motor. Temps were in the safe range all the time but it fried after one year of use.. Here's what I got: (auto-translated)

Do you have the possibility to exchange the motor for another one in order to be able to really narrow the defect down to the motor? Or did the burnt smell definitely come from the engine?

On the subject of guarantee:
There is no guarantee (firm promise of a service life) at ARRMA - and no other manufacturer in R / C model making.
Every product that is sold in Germany is subject to a 24-month guarantee, which does not mean that the product in question has a service life of at least 24 months.
If a product breaks within the first 6 months after purchase, chances are good that it will be replaced. If the product is older or clearly more than 6 months, this chance goes to zero.

The reason for this is the so-called reversal of the burden of proof. This means that in the first 6 months after the purchase, the manufacturer must prove to the customer that he has broken the product (in this case the engine). That would be quite simple since certain components will have burnt out.
From the first day after this 6-month period, the burden of proof rests with the buyer, i.e. You would have to prove to ARRMA / Horizonhobby that the engine had a fault on delivery that has now led to the presumable destruction of the engine. And that’s probably impossible, so there’s probably no chance of a warranty replacement in this case.

I've been having a hard time getting them to respond to emails, I take it I need to call them?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back