Horizon say no one getting upgrade parts for 25$ and they lying

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're right. I'm the bad guy. not the guys who hop in and tell people to stop crying constantly. Now scoot along. These same people serve zero purpose on the forum lately besides putting people down. These same people have said the same stuff of the people they put down. It's getting stupid and I don't care how your little buddy club feels about me. I've put you guys on ignore so have fun talking to yourself.
FYI there are exactly 23 members and climbing, that "ignore" your content last I heard... You figure it out. I thought you agreed to disagree? But everyone who disagrees with you is a TROLL?? I wont ignore your content because I am always open to anyone's discussion and point of view. I may not agree with you, but I can always agree to disagree. That's because here at AF we all have the same goal in RC. What is your agenda here at AF?
And BTW,
22329.gif

If you can’t afford to upgrade it. You never should of bought it. Gonna be a long road for y’all. Good luck??

I was about to answer you but screw it, good luck to you too.

Thanks to the other that replied, i see HH in the US have the good customer service, and the EU seems more like hell no...
The store i bought it from have great customer service, so lets see how it goes.

Would be interesting to see if anyone tested the new bracing design to the k8s, if it helped a lot or just a bit, would think that the rear low bracing should been made of 7075 to solve anything?

I was about to answer you but screw it, good luck to you too.

Thanks to the other that replied, i see HH in the US have the good customer service, and the EU seems more like hell no...
The store i bought it from have great customer service, so lets see how it goes.

Would be interesting to see if anyone tested the new bracing design to the k8s, if it helped a lot or just a bit, would think that the rear low bracing should been made of 7075 to solve anything?
I think it does make quite a differance i think the stuff they have put in is steel to reinforce the chassi i might be wrong
I get your point having a truck who bends when it barely only did a one feet jump and they release the part to fix that issue under normal use kinda sucks. But idk when arrma said they were going to sell the fix parts for 25$

thats my experience here in the UK as well - funny enough though I had some questions on my DX5 Pro the other day as it seemed something wasn't working as expected. as I needed an quick response I used the UK support hotline only to be greeted by an american guy - when I pointed it out he said he is actually based in the US - I left it there, seemed to be a bit annoyed but resolved my issue and was otherwise friendly and happy to help - I may just give it another try calling them about the issue to see if that works and potentially does circumvent the EU folks ..

Try contacting Steve Petrado, Director of Marketing, Horizon Hobby Corporate, USA. Ask him why there are different Customer policies for the EU vs. USA.
I don't think the policy is fair. But crying here at AF is not going anywhere. Its creating division among us which is just silly.(n)
CC HH/EU in your email. The below contacts are not top secret. See what they say. This would be more constructive.:cool:
Horizon Hobby LLC
Steve Petrado, Dir. of Marketing Corporate
2904 Research Road.
Champaign, IL 61822
Phone: 1(217)352-1913

Horizon Hobby GmbH
Hanskampring 9
D-22885 Barsbüttel, Germany
Phone: +49-40-822167800
Email: info[at]horizonhobby.de

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back