Granite Hot racing customer service

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daveneron

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 4s
Hi everyone I just wanted to make a post about hot racing's customer service I read online that they had bad response times and that their warranty wasn't very good but I have to say that I've had the complete opposite experience I've been helped right away and although there are no parts available they have me on the list and they're going to help me to replace the axle I broke the other day just wanted to see how other people's experiences were but mine have been very positive.

Last edited:
That’s good to know, I’ve heard bad things from there customer service. I have a lot invested in there parts but haven’t had to use the warranty yet.

Hi everyone I just wanted to make a post about hot racing's customer service I read online that they had bad response times and that their warranty wasn't very good but I have to say that I've had the complete opposite experience I've been helped right away and although there are no parts available they have me on the list and they're going to help me to replace the axle I broke the other day just wanted to see how other people's experiences were but mine have been very positive.
How did you reach them? Séance? Smoke signals? Clairvoyant? ESP?

By email I received a response the next day and every correspondence afterwards was always within 24 hours or less
[email protected]
Absolutely the very first person to get a response and I’ve read ten or twenty people who’ve never received a human response. They don’t have a physical address or phone number.

Yeah i had read that it was hard to get ahold of the company but through that email I received a response the following day so I just wanted to let everyone know how to get ahold of them.
A human response or the automated email saying they would be getting back to you? Everyone gets the automated email but never the promised follow up.

A human response or the automated email saying they would be getting back to you? Everyone gets the automated email but never the promised follow up.
Yes. I've had a person reply. Not the auto generated email you get after the first email.
Hot racing driveshafts are junk just for the info arrma makes bulletproof metal driveshafts for the granite
For half the cost
I'm running kraton 4s suspension and driveshafts but the hot racing ones have been much better than the stock ones that keep popping apart at the u joint. Can't get the arrma CVD where I am but the HR were available at my local hobby shop so I picked up 2 sets

Yes. I've had a person reply. Not the auto generated email you get after the first email.

I'm running kraton 4s suspension and driveshafts but the hot racing ones have been much better than the stock ones that keep popping apart at the u joint. Can't get the arrma CVD where I am but the HR were available at my local hobby shop so I picked up 2 sets
That’s a good sign. I’ve liked their products. It’s only their lack of any sign of life that had me hesitant to buy their products more often.

I have been running th stock ones over a year when they pop out its because of the clutch being too tight. Arrma makes steel shafts with 17hexes included. They got released a few months ago
That’s a good sign. I’ve liked their products. It’s only their lack of any sign of life that had me hesitant to buy their products more often.
There wasnt people snaping hot racing shafts here? I think it was @bicketybam who destroyed them

I have been running th stock ones over a year when they pop out its because of the clutch being too tight. Arrma makes steel shafts with 17hexes included. They got released a few months ago

There wasnt people snaping hot racing shafts here? I think it was @bicketybam who destroyed them
Oh yeah people have broken their parts before. I had a screw come loose (lost) in a 3S steering rack. Couldn’t get help.

I'm running kraton 4S hot racing drive shafts but I had to change my suspension all over to accommodate the longer drive shafts and the hubs as well

Terrible customer service from them. All they do is argue how you broke it and it’s not their problem.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back