Talion How to adjust servo saver in Talion V4?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjl5590

Reaction score
Hi guys,

How do I adjust the servo saver in my Talion V4? There looks to be a nut at the bottom but I can't seem to adjust it. I want to stiffen up the spring as I'm using a more powerful servo that's just going to waste...

Thanks

The V4+ servo savers (unfortunately) are nonadjustable by design, however there is a mod you can do with 14mm circlips to add tension to the spring:

Up until the V3 cars the servo saver had a standard nut that can adjust the tension, but in the V4 they moved to a an unadjustable servo saver (presumably because it used to get loose on people).

Instead, now they give as an option an extra hard servo saver spring, so you have that option.

They call it the never loose servo saver because you will never be able to take the nut off, not because it will never be sloppy. Snap rings added to the bottom or buying a V3 saver are the two solutions I’ve seen.

They call it the never loose servo saver because you will never be able to take the nut off, not because it will never be sloppy. Snap rings added to the bottom or buying a V3 saver are the two solutions I’ve seen.
I think Hot Racing, GPM and Integy all make adjustable steering racks.

FYI, the X-hard servo spring (ARA340178) comes in the EXB. But to me, it's STILL too soft!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back