How's your weather?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, Insurance companies are a rip-off for sure. Lost my home in 2005, hurricane Katrina. Home was under water for like 3 weeks before it was drained, total loss. Stayed in hotel room in Houston for a freaking month, they wouldn't let people back in.

Fought with them a**holes for over a year and still was not even close to be made whole, had to get a lawyer and still got screwed. Paid them 28 years, no filed claims.

Here you about tornados, they come on you with minimal warning and last seconds where as hurricanes beat you up for hours.
A friend of mine was in Biloxi Mississippi when Katrina hit, he was telling me stories about how the insurance agents had to walk around with security detail because people were beating them up or taking shots at them.

Slightly warmer here without the dew point factor. Real feel is -1. But at least the wind isn't blowing 40mph.

1671381064107.jpeg

A friend of mine was in Biloxi Mississippi when Katrina hit, he was telling me stories about how the insurance agents had to walk around with security detail because people were beating them up or taking shots at them.
I can see why. Adjusters from all corners of the US came down here like flys, mine looked me in the eyes and told me "We're going to take care of you", guess what, he was a piece of 💩, their job is to screw you.
Could be worst, Siberia was -53F the other day. 🥶

Could be worst, Siberia was -53F the other day. 🥶
This was often the temp where my girlfriend grew up in Fogo Island which is an island within Newfoundland. Once seen a polar bear and seals were very abundant. She moved to Panama City Florida and got off the plane dressed like an eskimo.....obviously receiving many strange looks. 😳

Last edited:
I like knowing that other people are freezing thier 🥜 off too!
I know, I’m sic.. 🤪

You snowbirds better get ready for the Polar Vortex this weekend, ain't gone to be nice. 🥶

I feel ya man, it's descending on us tonight. Should be pretty similar crap here, but were getting snow along w/ the -40° windchill☹🥶🥶🥶 Then they're calling for rain showers next weekend!😂

View attachment 264221
It snowed again today, I had about 4 inches on my deck.

It snowed again today, I had about 4 inches on my deck.
Looks like you guys are a couple days ahead of us as far as the uptick goes tho. You should have a LOT warmer Christmas day, although it'll probably turn everything into a brown, heavy slushy mess!😆 I don't think I'll be able to physically tolerate going outside to run till Tuesday 👎🤬 Maybe I'll just throw my rig out in the yard & stand in front of the window & drive it around! 😆 If it tips over...I'll get it in April 🤣😂🤣

Back