How's your weather?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are wet, I'll take it, we have had more rain this season than the last four or five years put together. Hoping we can squeeze in a bit more before the real heat starts again.
PSX_20230222_202713.png

That's cold! One extreme to another! At least we both have good governors! Leave it at that.lol.
I would beg to differ but I'm not going to get into that here.

Glad that's over with, got about 17-18 inches in my area. Still 2 1/2 months of winter to go.
View attachment 280505

Didn't measure. Eyeballing it, I knew there was 14 or more. Work was cancelled today. Spent nearly 5 hours cleaning up the block. We ALL look out for each other. Especially when SHTF. The new couple next door was flabbergasted.

It's been in the 80s all week and will continue. It's February and feels like summer which is ridiculous. Tuesday was Mardi Gras and it was hot as hell. Right now it's midnight and the grass is wet and cars are dripping in the driveway from all the humidity. AC is constantly on pulling humidity out of the house.

Well, 72° yesterday.....today....high of 40° with wind gusts up to 40mph. Current feels like is 37°. Uggg. ...eff mother nature

Well, 72° yesterday.....today....high of 40° with wind gusts up to 40mph. Current feels like is 37°. Uggg. ...eff mother nature
Yeaaaboy! Take our leftover storms! 🤣 🤣

Back