How's your weather?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
too cold to go out

Capture.JPG

Ugggg....since 2pm with this sh!t.....it could've at least been snow. :rolleyes:
Screenshot_20230227_224433_WeatherBug.jpg

Finally got our first real snow fall here in Rhode island.woke up to 7".I don't run in the snow but I might take one of my RC speed boats and try to get a good run .snow is a little wet so I should be able to get that prop to grip.we shall see.if I can't then it's a good day for sledding with my son's.no work today called out 😁👍 and no school .

Finally got our first real snow fall here in Rhode island.woke up to 7".I don't run in the snow but I might take one of my RC speed boats and try to get a good run .snow is a little wet so I should be able to get that prop to grip.we shall see.if I can't then it's a good day for sledding with my son's.no work today called out 😁👍 and no school .
Please video yourself running your boat in the snow. I tried to wrap my head around how this can be done....I can't do it! :oops:

I love those little messages on your weather app!!!
What the forecast is the app.
Nah bro you need an air boat like this https://www.horizonhobby.com/produc...EkNNC9sYqv1psYccBS_yz6WJZ01kulTkaAhaVEALw_wcB

Nah bro you need an air boat like this https://www.horizonhobby.com/produc...EkNNC9sYqv1psYccBS_yz6WJZ01kulTkaAhaVEALw_wcB
Those are cool. 👍

Those are cool 👍 but I rather have my catamaran push snow up into a 6 foot rooster tail.😁
Those are cool 👍 but I rather have my catamaran push snow up into a 6 foot rooster tail.😁my luck has changed.suppose to start raining in a hour through out the day so doesn't look like I'll be able to head out..which sucks .I was looking forward to it..😭

Last edited:
Those are cool. 👍

Those are cool 👍 but I rather have my catamaran push snow up into a 6 foot rooster tail.😁
Everyone that has over 7 and above inches of snow screw you all 🤣🤣I'm jealous.the one time I had a chance to actually use my boat and now I can't it's freeking raining now😭😭😭.can someone plz send me some snow ❄️🌨️🌨️❄️🌨️❄️ I need it.alls I have now is 3 " of slush .can't do anything with that.ill destroy my 50 dollar brass prop.cant offord that .
Every year me and my son's have a tradition of building a 8 foot snow man and we get a bunch of spray bottles with food coloring and we paint the snow .we can't even do that .this year has been the worse I ever seen for snow .we barely have gotten any which for new England area unusual.where we get normally slammed with blizzards and northeasters .well in about 4 weeks it's spring time at least I can do some speed runs with my BIG PAPA LONG ROCK.💪😁👍. excited for that..

Last edited:
Back