How's your weather?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crap...and it won't stop.
Similar here, low 80's. Like that yesterday too. It's been a long winter for us west coasters, we had some weird stuff falling from the sky for a long time. :unsure:

Getting ready for Wild Fire season now.:p
Were you visited by an atmospheric river?

April 1st 9 inches of snow, today 80 degrees and then back into the 40s and 30s for the weekend 😮
1681216423003.png

Crap...and it won't stop.

Were you visited by an atmospheric river?
Oh yeah. We had a few of them. We (personally) just got a lot of rain and nothing else. Other areas had a few problems minor floods, power outages and very high winds.

They actually cancelled school in some places. I was like "You know it's just water. In the mid west and east coast it's frozen water ... and they are still going to school!"

Oh yeah. We had a few of them. We (personally) just got a lot of rain and nothing else. Other areas had a few problems minor floods, power outages and very high winds.

They actually cancelled school in some places. I was like "You know it's just water. In the mid west and east coast it's frozen water ... and they are still going to school!"
"That's not water, THAT'S AN ATMOSPHERIC RIVER DUUUDE!!!"

"That's not water, THAT'S AN ATMOSPHERIC RIVER DUUUDE!!!"

I don't know where they come up with this crap, it's just normal rain in the rest of the country. :banghead:

I don't know where they come up with this crap, it's just normal rain in the rest of the country. :banghead:
That's not rain, it's an ATMOSPH...ok, ok. I've run that into the ground. I'm just mimicking the behavior of commiefornians as reported on in the Church of Salt.

April 1st 9 inches of snow, today 80 degrees and then back into the 40s and 30s for the weekend 😮
View attachment 291937
Crazy, I know. Glad it's supposed to go back to normal. The last few years we've been robbed of spring. Bam! 80! About a week without the furnace and then turn the air on.

You guys that live around the N.Kali, Oregon, Wash., Idahoe, Utard are getting pounded this year. My friends send me pictures of their snow levels, 800 plus snow fall is brutal :eek: o_O

Back