I’m more jealous of Youtubers bashing spots that I am of their cars

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don’t feel bad, I love my 1/4 acre in the overly Karen filled neighborhood my parents got🤦

Yes I live at home, but for a different reason than the rest of you. I’m 15
I never would have guessed you were that young from your posts. You have a great head on your shoulders, YOUNGSTER! lol 😜

This is the skate park...

View attachment 290438
I was wondering if this was in Elk Grove or Rocklin / Roseville area

I always thought this was the spot? 🤷‍♂️

1680626552338.png

Granite Skateboard Park
https://maps.app.goo.gl/KfptXrG33fY3C811A?g_st=ic

Last edited:
I was pissed off by the lack of spots to fly my fpv quads but after 4 months of bashing i only found a tiny nice spot with an even more tiny jump for my Kraton. Need to found an alternative ASAP.
Yeah, flying quads is definitely a hassle
All the really fun looking places around me are fenced off.
Most are flat and have issues like one of them grows some thin moss/grass mix that makes it almost useless when it's wet which is half the year here in the PNW. Another is a dirt parking lot at a sports complex that is busy with cars in the afternoons and all weekend after 8:00am so I have limited access. The local park has a nice sized field, but have to catch it when people aren't playing fetch with their dogs. 😠😆
Only spot that is always available for me is very rough and full of large rocks that make it easier to break stuff.
Once the weather is a little better I'm going to try a couple of nearby state parks and public land that is open to 4x4s, atvs, etc.
oh wow, that really is rough. at least I do have plenty of flat parks I can just rip around in the grass at least and bring my own ramp. I guess the grass is always greener… Unless it’s under my dBXL-e’s wheels of course.

Don’t feel bad, I love my 1/4 acre in the overly Karen filled neighborhood my parents got🤦

Yes I live at home, but for a different reason than the rest of you. I’m 15
You're folks should be proud, you've come out "alright". Glad to have you here!!👊😎
We always get flak from the skate boarders when we go to the skatepark. They'll always throw out completely ridiculous slanders like "oh man, that's so dangerous, you could hit a kid" and "Hey, no motorized vehicles allowed here". Even though they are riding with no helmet and almost hitting the little 4 year old kids who are sharing the skate park too 🙄 Which means we usually have to head there when it's wet and cleared out. Hard on bearings, but it is alot of fun.

Lots of bmx tracks around here too, but there are usually specific signs about "NO RCs". RCers just get no love.
WTH!? When I was a yoot, skateboards weren't allowed anywhere, now as an adult, it's rc's!? That's crap!!😉🤣🤣

There is a BMX track that's not too far from work. Now with more daylight, and warmer temps, I'm hoping to try bringing the truck over there after work. It seems like it could be a lot of fun. Otherwise I haven't found many good options for existing things to use as ramps, etc.

We have a very small skate park in-town, but I don't know how accessible it will be for RC. I went over there maybe a month ago, and the gate was chained shut. So even when it's not being used for skaters (I get it, a risk of ice would be bad), it's also not usable for RC.

Where do these people live with these epic bashing spots? I just watched rich duperbashs most recent video and he’s at a skate park that looks like the friggin X games. Seems the UK and California are the places to be. Connecticut has pitiful tiny crappy skate parks that are always super crowded anyway.
I watch his vids and then drive over to the spots to check them out.

View attachment 290451

Granite Skateboard Park
Yep thats the one.

The BMX tracks over at Phoenix Park have a no RC sign out front.

Last edited:
I watch his vids and then drive over to the spots to check them out.

Yep thats the one.

The BMX tracks over at Phoenix Park have a no RC sign out front.
We have a nice BMX track near my work. I have ran rc's there years ago. Of course there are no trespassing signs all over.. I do wonder, if I were to pay for a membership, sign a waiver.. would they let me run rc's when not in use for BMX?🤔

I never would have guessed you were that young from your posts. You have a great head on your shoulders, YOUNGSTER! lol 😜
You're folks should be proud, you've come out "alright". Glad to have you here!!👊😎
Thank you both! Means a great deal to hear that. My parents are always pushing me to be productive and solve problems. Big thanks to them for helping give me tools to learn. Dad got me into RC with a stampede a while ago.

View attachment 290451

Granite Skateboard Park
Yeah, that looks like the spot in the video that triggered me 😂

Definitely agree that other BMX track looks insane too. I found out from the forums that they’re actually is 1 BMX track about 40 minutes from me. Not quite like that one, but pretty decent and from what people say, it’s pretty easy to get along with the BMX guts as long as they’re not racing - it’s a formal track with starting gates and everything, not just a pump track.

HaHa!! Been diggin..for about 3 years now, and cutting, digging, cutting, digging..😂😂
It's quite a challenge to turn a wooded area into an rc track with a one man team and limited tools.. old, fat, and lazy don't help either!! 😂😂
Well at least you've been at it .that's credit . eventually it will be done and you'll enjoy it😁👍

I've got small town parks near me that I can run on the soccer fields or baseball, if it's not in season. As long as no ones around. There's a rural elementary school that has acres of open grass behind it. Wish it was all dirt though.

The larger city park does have a small BMX track and a new skate park, but the BMX is fenced in and the skate park is always full of kids and lots of BS happens there. Fights and crap.....so ghetto......so ain't goin' there. I'll stay on the rural side of the county where I live. ;) (y)

Tons of mountain trails around me (Appalachian and others). Just need to get my Rock Bouncer built and try them out.

They are planning a huge new development about a mile from my house.......not sure when they break ground...but it's rural so I'll def be sneakin' in there during construction!

They are building 2 HUGE warehouses (Amazon and something else) right by the highway. I pass em every day taking my son to school and drool over all the open dirt there! But it's def a no trespassing area.

Hate traffic and older I get, the less I like people in general.........that's why I built the track in my yard!!! ;) 🥳(y)😁✌️

I found the most epic bashing spot in Misson Bay. I went for my birthday last weekend and brought the typhon and the fireteam. I literally drove the fireteam for 10 seconds and blew the tire apart :banghead: at least the typhon stayed together for two battery packs. I'm ready to go back, it was well maintained.

IMG_9972.PNG

IMG_9973.PNG

I found the most epic bashing spot in Misson Bay. I went for my birthday last weekend and brought the typhon and the fireteam. I literally drove the fireteam for 10 seconds and blew the tire apart :banghead: at least the typhon stayed together for two battery packs. I'm ready to go back, it was well maintained.

View attachment 290516

View attachment 290517
That looks absolutely awesome

I live in the sticks! 1 stoplight town but...there's a small college town about 45 min away that I do work in from time to time. It has a bowl! This was the first time I have taken anything other than a skateboard to a skate park..

Last edited:
We always get flak from the skate boarders when we go to the skatepark. They'll always throw out completely ridiculous slanders like "oh man, that's so dangerous, you could hit a kid" and "Hey, no motorized vehicles allowed here". Even though they are riding with no helmet and almost hitting the little 4 year old kids who are sharing the skate park too 🙄 Which means we usually have to head there when it's wet and cleared out. Hard on bearings, but it is alot of fun.

Lots of bmx tracks around here too, but there are usually specific signs about "NO RCs". RCers just get no love.
You must have a different shade of skaters where you at . because here in Rhode island the skaters are also the RC ers ..I've seen dudes whoop out a whole t Maxx out of his back pack before lol.alot of these guys are in the hobby also here. our skaters kinda give up a certain section of the parks for the little ones and the skaters and Rc ers don't use the park the same time..kinda depends who's there first and how many.one of the best parks here are by the beach and I like to fly my nylon 🪁 .so I like to watch them take turns doing tricks ..sometimes the skaters try to match the trick with their boards .or vise versa..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back