I am leaving the forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Nero
  3. Talion
For those of you who don't know, I am heading off to college Wednesday. I am going to ************ college, to study mechanical engineering. I am not bringing any rc cars (for at least the first semester). I haven't done any packing yet, so I probably won't be on the forum tomorrow. I might check the forum occasionally over the school year, but I probably won't be active until next summer. I plan on coming back next summer, but I can't say for certain.
Anywho, I decided to leave with a post and not an exit scam *ahem* @Cereal_killer (I wonder how well this sentence will age).
Thanks for being an incredible forum.
ARRMArcfanboy4life

Congrats and good luck with your studies!

You know, you could probably sneak in just one small RC 😏

car table GIF by HPI Racing

Last edited:
Actually start thinking about how to integrate your RCs into your Labs and future thesis project now ,when you have the time..

Because Autonomous Robotics.

Buck Rogers Robot GIF

robot fail GIF

robot GIF

robot robotics GIF by Cheezburger

Artificial Intelligence Batman GIF by Roborace

Artificial Intelligence Smoke GIF by Roborace

Last edited:
For those of you who don't know, I am heading off to college Wednesday. I am going to ************ college, to study mechanical engineering. I am not bringing any rc cars (for at least the first semester). I haven't done any packing yet, so I probably won't be on the forum tomorrow. I might check the forum occasionally over the school year, but I probably won't be active until next summer. I plan on coming back next summer, but I can't say for certain.
Anywho, I decided to leave with a post and not an exit scam *ahem* @Cereal_killer (I wonder how well this sentence will age).
ARRMArcfanboy4life
Thank god…..

We'll miss ya but totally understand. Good luck with college and have a blast! But evey time you go home to visit, gotta make time for a run and bash or 2!! Keep in touch. 🥳 😁 ✌️

ARRMArcfanboy4life
Good luck .I wish you well bud..😁👍

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back