Limitless I built it,but don't feel like running it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who makes that front steering setup, this is the first time I have seen that!
Nice build @Badmofreaker
It comes with the tsg carbon works chassis, I just had to switch my front hubs from right to left because they are aluminum and only had the hookup for the steering rods on the back.

I blew 2 esc's and a 600 dollar nue motor the last time I put a drag limitless together, that's probably why, lol
I get it .but you don't have to take it out and go full ballz on it .you could just do some light passes back and forth in front of your house or a parking lot..I have speed runners and I'm not always sending them..sometimes I just like seeing them do figure 8s or up and down the road🤷

I get it .but you don't have to take it out and go full ballz on it .you could just do some light passes back and forth in front of your house or a parking lot..I have speed runners and I'm not always sending them..sometimes I just like seeing them do figure 8s or up and down the road🤷
To me ,it's always been, all out or nothing,but I am having a lot of fun with the little groms,trying to get 100 mph but some stock parts don't like it, lol

I had a lot of fun running 2s, 3s and 4s speed runs. The lower voltage makes it interesting enough to keep my brain happy and the lower voltage means the top speed was not so high. Luckily for all of 2023 I didn't have any crashes. I am certain with 6s or 8s runs I would have have multiple crashes or tire failures.

I had a lot of fun running 2s, 3s and 4s speed runs. The lower voltage makes it interesting enough to keep my brain happy and the lower voltage means the top speed was not so high. Luckily for all of 2023 I didn't have any crashes. I am certain with 6s or 8s runs I would have have multiple crashes or tire failures.
My first speed runner was a Felony and then an infraction and yes… I never crashed the Vendetta when I had it but I did major carnage to both dem go fasts. I just upgraded! Case in point. It was either me or dent the equinox. Wife loved it.
Tiny tiny bump from asphalt to concrete

Last edited:
Thats a beautiful build my man. It'd take me a while to wanna run it also.

I totally get the small scale speed stuff. There's something funny and awesome just the same with taking something definitely not meant for going fast and making it fast. Mine was a mini b.

My first speed runner was a Felony and then an infraction and yes… I never crashed the Vendetta when I had it but I did major carnage to both dem go fasts. I just upgraded! Case in point. It was either me or dent the equinox. Wife loved it.
Tiny tiny bump from asphalt to concrete
The factory gearing is not correct on a Felony, it makes for a terrible speed run car. I made a video on correcting it. I run my Felony setup with a center spool after fixing it.

I put this together probably 6 weeks ago. It's a tsg carbon works chassis, mmx8s, 2400kv castle motor with v1 gearing. Running a spektrum radio with a 6200 avc receiver with 2 smc drag packs.Im sure it will be an awesome car,I just have no interest in Running it at the moment. I guess I'm enjoying the smaller stuff for now. What do you think

View attachment 366094

View attachment 366095

View attachment 366096

View attachment 366097
I had the exact same issue, my speed run car was pretty much ready, but tbh I just wasn’t feeling it. Seeing big numbers makes me happy, but all that time and money for 10 seconds of joy didn’t seem like a good trade off. I’m now putting back on my factory chassis plate, gearing down, and I’m going to tear that asphalt a new one.

Very nice, I feel the same way about my limitless V2. After I built it, I made three runs with it. I met my goal of 110mph and now it’s a beautiful piece of art on the shelf.
I was the same way I built my arrma infraction hit 124mph with it just wanted to break 100mph it just sat around, put it back to stock and sold it

I put this together probably 6 weeks ago. It's a tsg carbon works chassis, mmx8s, 2400kv castle motor with v1 gearing. Running a spektrum radio with a 6200 avc receiver with 2 smc drag packs.Im sure it will be an awesome car,I just have no interest in Running it at the moment. I guess I'm enjoying the smaller stuff for now. What do you think

View attachment 366094

View attachment 366095

View attachment 366096

View attachment 366097
I can relate to this .

Back