Kraton i hadn't realised that arrma discon`d so many

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At the end of the day, in the UK we get screwed..!!! but we're used to it as it happens with everything that we buy 🤣🤣🤣
we do the new kraton 8s rtr is £1100 pound in the uk it's 1000 dollars in the usa that's £792 pounds here make's me sick :mad:

I'm not excited in the slightest anymore, Arrma now suck in my opinion.!! Since the HH takeover they have made some terrible decisions with what they release and discontinue..!!
I will happily keep some of my Arrma's, but they will not get anymore of my hard earned money..!!

On a side note, all the best Arrma's I do own are my own creations that I've built up from their rollers and my spares bin... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I'm so much happier with my Tekno's and other brands that I own....

It's a shame really as it was Arrma that truly got me back into the hobby after about 35 years of being a non RC'er, my first Arrma was a V1 Senton and I thought it was just bonkers, the rest is history :cool: (Can be seen in all my build threads on here ;))
Rant over.......
+1
Agree.

we do the new kraton 8s rtr is £1100 pound in the uk it's 1000 dollars in the usa that's £792 pounds here make's me sick :mad:
Does that UK price include tax?

Glad I picked up an extra one while they were still on sale.
1693410978786.jpeg

Are parts available for a while or short lived when Arrma discontinues a car?

Wow. Kinda shocked the Infraction Mega got the axe. I was surprised to see Tower had it on sale for $149 a few days ago.

Does that UK price include tax?
Yeah that's £1100 all in.

In the UK we have Turbo RC breaking cars like Jenny's, but it won't be long before the stock dries up and we have to pay full price for Arrma spares.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back