Felony I lost a toenail to my felony

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its amazing how we actually need Proper shoes to do our RC'ing these days.
I bet a China start Up Co. will come up with an RC specific shoe for bashers. With a built in vibrator notification to let you know that your Rig is getting too close.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
And I know some people will actually buy it.:LOL:

Its amazing how we actually need Proper shoes to do our RC'ing these days.
I bet a China start Up Co. will come up with an RC specific shoe for bashers. With a built in vibrator notification to let you know that your Rig is getting too close.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
And I know some people will actually buy it.:LOL:

Burgess Meredith Meme GIF

I heard that 3D printing shoes is a thing now. Seriously speaking. There was a video in regards.
Give it a try.;)
Well, these are a thing now, so...uhm...yeah...
1690049763546.png

While enjoying a large parking lot yesterday that is over 600 meters I ran the felony to the other end, handbrake turned and came flying back towards me at full speed. I lifted off the throttle at what looked like halfway then slammed on the brake at what looked like 100 meters. The car wasn't stopping and I was standing 10 meters in front of a curb. The car rapidly approached me still going at a blistering clip and I was worried it was going head first into the curb.

I pride myself on being able to quickly analyze a situation and come up with something actionable. I thought...put your foot in front of it to stop it from hitting the curb. With the car very close I asked myself if that was a wise choice. I answered that wise or not a bad plan was better than no plan.

Out goes the foot. The car slams into it and knocks me off my feet. The car, after encoutering my foot, left the ground and forward cartwheeled about 20 feet into a drainage ditch. In front of my wife who I drug out in 90 degree heat to see me run a car I had wrecked and she watched me repair. She asked if getting knocked down and car flying into drainage ditch was my plan.

This morning I woke up and the big toe nail had left to seek out adventure elsewhere. I only have pics of this run. I got a clean fast run and should have packed it in but said “one more.”

Felony is no joke. After I got the Felony out of the ditch it ran just fine and had some minor body damage.

View attachment 311540

View attachment 311541

View attachment 311542
Oof, that sucks man. Glad you're alright.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back