Felony I lost a toenail to my felony

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah! Just a toenail, you lucky bastard! It will grow back

I lost the part where my toenail used to be, and have no more bones inside.
Still looks like a toe, just a bit shorter
1689624850640.png

While enjoying a large parking lot yesterday that is over 600 meters I ran the felony to the other end, handbrake turned and came flying back towards me at full speed. I lifted off the throttle at what looked like halfway then slammed on the brake at what looked like 100 meters. The car wasn't stopping and I was standing 10 meters in front of a curb. The car rapidly approached me still going at a blistering clip and I was worried it was going head first into the curb.

I pride myself on being able to quickly analyze a situation and come up with something actionable. I thought...put your foot in front of it to stop it from hitting the curb. With the car very close I asked myself if that was a wise choice. I answered that wise or not a bad plan was better than no plan.

Out goes the foot. The car slams into it and knocks me off my feet. The car, after encoutering my foot, left the ground and forward cartwheeled about 20 feet into a drainage ditch. In front of my wife who I drug out in 90 degree heat to see me run a car I had wrecked and she watched me repair. She asked if getting knocked down and car flying into drainage ditch was my plan.

This morning I woke up and the big toe nail had left to seek out adventure elsewhere. I only have pics of this run. I got a clean fast run and should have packed it in but said “one more.”

Felony is no joke. After I got the Felony out of the ditch it ran just fine and had some minor body damage.

View attachment 311540

View attachment 311541

View attachment 311542
Next time wear your steel toe boots 🤣🤣

View attachment 311972
Someone with a foot fetish will love this photo 🤣🤣

Oh gosh!
I missed that news..!!
So sorry to see that happen to you man.
☹️

View attachment 311972

Would you like a prosthetic toe?
(...for when you're out strolling on the beach and such.)

Oh gosh!
I missed that news..!!
So sorry to see that happen to you man.
☹️
Would you like a prosthetic toe?
(...for when you're out strolling on the beach and such.)
Happened 2 years ago thread link
Aestheticly i don't mind it. Only ppl with a footfettish will notice.
Functionally I would like some improvement. It still helps for balance but can't carry any load. Custom supports do some but not much.

I feel like a $250 investment in some red wing steel toe/met guards is a worthy investment.
May get your leg but the toes and foot would be safe.
Therefor a ladder or riot shield is the way to go.
You've seen it go cartwheeling, kenetic energy needs to go somewhere. Steel toe means re-directing it towards your balls.
I was wearing faily strudy shoes too

Last edited:
Happened 2 years ago thread link
Aestheticly i don't mind it. Only ppl with a footfettish will notice.
Functionally I would like some improvement. It still helps for balance but can't carry any load. Custom supports do some but not much.

If you want a prosthetic toe , just PM me and we'll get some measurements done & get the process going.

Last edited:
Xl typhon just driving back slow …….let’s go of tx some how trigger gets caught on shirt I felt the blood right away at least mine stuck around for a bit new one growing fudging hurt lesson learned!
Don’t look 👀

image.jpg

Xl typhon just driving back slow …….let’s go of tx some how trigger gets caught on shirt I felt the blood right away at least mine stuck around for a bit new one growing fudging hurt lesson learned!
Don’t look 👀

image.jpg
I had slides on never again!

Don’t look 👀

View attachment 312719

I had slides on never again!

You got some Shrek looking toe..
These will beautify it >
Money Play GIF by NTE Grøntforsprang

First time I had my Infraction out, I was drifting around and having an absolute blast with it. One loop got a little bit too close and even though it had mostly slowed down, it still slammed into my foot. Lost my big toenail a couple days later, it's almost grown all the way back after a year. Sorry about your injury, glad it wasn't worse!

Did you at least track how fast?

I always wear my boots when bashing crazy. Especially speed running my fast On road rigs.
14 pounds of mass coming towards you at 70+ mph is not a joke. Been there also.
It hurts. I fear hurting other onlookers and loose dogs the most!!!
Flip flops and soft sneakers don't cut it. (n) (n) (n)
Many run CF and Alloy Front option splitters.(n)(n) I would never do that. The stocker soft Front Splitters hurt enough. They wear down against the pavement becoming very sharp as well.
Might as well place a sharp Dagger on the front of your rig.
SO Very dangerous if running CF or Alloy splitters..:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I always wear my boots when bashing crazy. Especially speed running my fast On road rigs.
14 pounds of mass coming towards you at 70+ mph is not a joke. Been there also.
It hurts. I fear hurting other onlookers and loose dogs the most!!!
Flip flops and soft sneakers don't cut it. (n) (n) (n)
Many run CF and Alloy Front option splitters.(n)(n) I would never do that. The stocker soft Front Splitters hurt enough. They wear down against the pavement becoming very sharp as well.
Might as well place a sharp Dagger on the front of your rig.
SO Very dangerous if running CF or Alloy splitters..:rolleyes:
Yeah man steel toe form now on Walmart got sneakers steel tool look like skater shoes I’m getting a pair !
Toe

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back