I need ESC help.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozric

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave
Brand new 120 esc with a brand new 515. Installing on a Losi TT with hobbywing 3660. Charged battery. Paired with dx5. I only get steering. The motor or motor fans do not seem to get power. I get two beeps with red LED flashing

https://www.facebook.com/messenger_media/?attachment_id=815031153172687&message_id=mid.$cAAAAAFMNLe6PRFB9s2JEwsPKu8lR&thread_id=13904270

1688301758770.png

Did I do something wrong or is there a faulty component here? I bought the truk used and wasn't the one who installed the motor.

Last edited:
Better pictures would help a lot. Take photos of how everything is plugged into the receiver. Did you go through throttle calibration mode?

Better pictures would help a lot. Take photos of how everything is plugged into the receiver. Did you go through throttle calibration mode?
I tried to post a video. I held down the set button with the tx on, but as soon as I turn on the esc, I just get a double beep sequence.

The video link didn’t work for me, I just got a blank Facebook page.

The video link didn’t work for me, I just got a blank Facebook page.

Stup!d Meta.. Forces you to login / just to be allowed to see some a clip...

Ok, so apparently, on Jennys, since it had a different model number, I thought this esc would be good for 2-4s. I was wrong. I tried it with a 3s lipo and it works fine. I'll have to replace the current motor, as it's a 2s, but at least I'll get her going.

Thank you all for your replies.

Thank you. It's a 2s battery that, while not fully charged, has at least 60%.
Charge the lipo to its full capacity , the Correct way, try that, and get back here with your results.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back