I really really dislike Arrmas website.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never used the "interactive" exploded parts diagrams. Too buggy. I just went straight for the PDF parts diagrams. But you're right, now it looks like they changed that too and took those away...??? I thought access to the base PDFs was like a RIGHT to owning that RC?

They are still available under Support -> Support By Vehicle, then click "Manual and parts links" under the appropriate truck.

I don’t like it. and I can’t find anything on the Nero or Big Rock 6S anymore. Pages I had bookmarked do t exist anymore.
Yup Arrma used to have a page with every single manual for every single car on it its gone now.

I also hate that they took away the side by side comparison page.

And Competition X has the Nero manuals.

I have the nero/bigrock/fazon pdfs I used the internet wayback machine to find them. If you want them I can send them to you.
That would be great if you could thanks
Yup Arrma used to have a page with every single manual for every single car on it its gone now.

I also hate that they took away the side by side comparison page.

And Competition X has the Nero manuals.
I’ll take a look for them but yes it was much easier on the old pages. I think they had a legacy set of models and all related info about them.
They are still available under Support -> Support By Vehicle, then click "Manual and parts links" under the appropriate truck.
I still can’t find it for the 6s. I see the big rock 3s. No fazon/Nero for me

That would be great if you could thanks

I’ll take a look for them but yes it was much easier on the old pages. I think they had a legacy set of models and all related info about them.

I still can’t find it for the 6s. I see the big rock 3s. No fazon/Nero for me

Yup you used to be able to find the product pages for pretty much all of their old stuff, like the ADX-10, Fury, 2wd Mojave ect. All the old Hobbico era Arrma stuff is gone.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back