Do mudguards really work on 6S rigs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In my experience mud guards work but don’t expect miracles. One area I found them especially effective is running in a gravel lot. Without read mudguards, my arms and shocks were getting beat to crap from rocks being flung by the front tires… with mudguards, less so.
Yes, same opinion. My K8S was a couple of minutes on gravel and was like sand blasted without mudguards :S... The Mojave hasn´t try it so hard but has mudguards which began to schred (3D print)...

With TBone now closed, where can I find rear mudguards for stock 6s EXB? RPM has them but only for their arms.

With TBone now closed, where can I find rear mudguards for stock 6s EXB? RPM has them but only for their arms.
I got mine from Basherqueen for my Kraton6s- about $20

20221205_171045.jpg

Last edited:
I have them on my 6s exb and just put some on my 8s exb...makes a big difference!
T Bones website is back up for some reason. Prob to get rid of stock?

got POS mudguards on my kronos xtr 3mm thick still going strong after 10 months. keeps most of the crap off rear dogbones

Unless you can print with TPU I would just buy the material and cut them yourself. PLA would break very easily.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back