I'm finally a man!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck with the new house and the situation you are in! Enjoy and show us pictures of the new work area.
I will there are 2 location one the "main" unit then there's the one im applying to thats just one building but its about 20 miles closer. Used to be a lowes and had a niiice parking lot for rc cars

Lol she doesn't know im cool enough to use this platform and as for the second part its actually not even my fault the week of my licence test I was diagnosed with epilepsy so I need to be 2 years seizure free
Damn that sucks. Best of luck.
Eh ill let the roomates cat put and sell the kittens🤣🤣🤣
She'll never notice🤣🤣🤣

Another coming of age story. When's the kegger?
keg-party.jpg

OK don't do the kegger. No good can come from that. Be cool with the neighbors and get to know them and have a small party after that. i.e. work up to the house party.

I know right? You not gonna belive this but I actually work 40 hours a week plus a part time job on weekends
Hard work and good habits leads to prosperity my friend. I was working 2-3 jobs at times in college, just doing what has to be done to pay the bills. No one was going to do it for me. Don't get me wrong it sucked pretty bad at times. Working 10pm-6am. Then school starting at 7am. Get home mid afternoon try to study and falling asleep in my books. Then repeat. The weekend comes and off to the second job during the day. However, but both my wife and I graduated debt free and with money in the bank.

Aside from the occasional summer break day, I literally had 2 days a year off, Thanksgiving and Christmas. Then the Union caved on the Thanksgiving thing. :mad: But I'm not bitter.

Stay strong and play the long game.
Woah..
That is an inconvenience 😤
Bet it scared the crap out of your driving instructor!

Hope you're alright now.
My college lab partner had seizures and couldn't drive. I remember him telling me about having one on the train platform and his fiance' showing up at the same time. He was fine but still took a trip to the ER. Scary stuff.

Driving is hard enough these days with all the idiots on their phones. It shows incredible maturity and patients on your part to work through the issues correctly.

Last edited:
Why did i think this thread was gonna start off with someone asking for help with the 🦜🦅's & 🐝's!!??

What did you expect?
"Dear Arrma Forums,
I was at the hobby store and saw Tom's mother, Cindy. Tom is my best friend, but I couldn't help but notice her. She's a tall women with servos and radios in the all the right places. She had a Futaba radio and a Fireteam in the cart; "hmm interesting choices", I thought. I couldn't help but engage with her, and make small talk. She giggle, and I persisted
Now Tom doesn't talk to me anymore and I have to play cars alone."

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back