I'm finally a man!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes we are splitting it 50/50 but if needed to i can chip in more than 50% for her
Also I don't need to worry about ladies cause between yall and me the roomate is my crush lmao also my childhood friend🤣
Well way to put that out on a public forum which I assume she knows you use 🤣🤣🤣
My only real problem right now if waiting to get my licence back I'm still upset about have to give it up
What's this about? Didja get caught going too fast in your truggy?

Jk. Good luck and have fun lol. I'll be in the same spot as you soon.

Well way to put that out on a public forum which I assume she knows you use 🤣🤣🤣

What's this about? Didja get caught going too fast in your truggy?

Jk. Good luck and have fun lol. I'll be in the same spot as you soon.
Lol she doesn't know im cool enough to use this platform and as for the second part its actually not even my fault the week of my licence test I was diagnosed with epilepsy so I need to be 2 years seizure free

Lol she doesn't know im cool enough to use this platform and as for the second part its actually not even my fault the week of my licence test I was diagnosed with epilepsy so I need to be 2 years seizure free

Woah..
That is an inconvenience 😤
Bet it scared the crap out of your driving instructor!

Hope you're alright now.

Who told the DMV about your epilepsy? DR's cant, HIPAA. And supposedly its 1 year. My sons GF has that too, but she still has her DL.

I am thankfully they aren't gran maul so its very unlikely ill die for it but I still have the blacking out and shaking fits akin to seizures

Well, I hope you get your license back ASAP from the DMV.
So you can get on with your Life.

Keep doing what you're doing. Always be learning.
Stay focused in your work and be Good.

You will be Prosperous. 👍

Controlled anger is very powerful.
I agree, just turn on a Mexican soap opera. All the controlled anger you can muster!
1696519517520.gif

Its finally happening guys in getting my own place im so fiddlesticking excited wooooohoooooooo
Congratulations..👍. Now you need 4 jobs minimum and your Rc hobby is over..now you got bills ,and bills and more bills..if I knew life was all work and barely any play id should have stayed at my mom's 🤣🤣🤣

Congratulations..👍. Now you need 4 jobs minimum and your Rc hobby is over..now you got bills ,and bills and more bills..if I knew life was all work and barely any play id should have stayed at my mom's 🤣🤣🤣
Lol my main jobs is 40 hours a week at a place called the Jackson lab. Anyone in maine should honestly work they're. You get medical dental general heath and vision day 1 its very good quality to. Bottom wrung jobs start at 20 dollars an hour some giving 2000 dollar sign on bonuses (included in the first paycjeck) and they provide bus transport for those within like 50 miles I belive. Its a boring job I do but damn is it a good job (I used to do fast food and bottle redemption for like 15 an hour... it suckes lmao)
Congratulations..👍. Now you need 4 jobs minimum and your Rc hobby is over.
Eh ill let the roomates cat put and sell the kittens🤣🤣🤣

Lol my main jobs is 40 hours a week at a place called the Jackson lab. Anyone in maine should honestly work they're. You get medical dental general heath and vision day 1 its very good quality to. Bottom wrung jobs start at 20 dollars an hour some giving 2000 dollar sign on bonuses (included in the first paycjeck) and they provide bus transport for those within like 50 miles I belive. Its a boring job I do but damn is it a good job (I used to do fast food and bottle redemption for like 15 an hour... it suckes lmao)

Eh ill let the roomates cat put and sell the kittens🤣🤣🤣
Enjoy your freedom my friend..it's a whole new beginning ..,I wish you the best in life bud..👍

Yes we are splitting it 50/50 but if needed to i can chip in more than 50% for her
Also I don't need to worry about ladies cause between yall and me the roomate is my crush lmao also my childhood friend🤣🤣
I've allways been nervous in stocks as I could either win money or lose it. And if I need to I can allways cash in on my other hobbies (photography video editing ect)
My only real problem right now if waiting to get my licence back I'm still upset about have to give it up
Good luck with the new house and the situation you are in! Enjoy and show us pictures of the new work area.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back