I'm finally a man!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its finally happening guys in getting my own place im so fiddlesticking excited wooooohoooooooo

Exciting!

It's good to get out from under your folk's place..
👍

I thougt you were gonna talk about an intersting experience you had last night but yeah thats cool as well!:ROFLMAO:
sir I whip an rc car i aint getting nowhere with the ladies.🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭
Exciting!

It's good to get out from under your folk's place..
👍
I agree.its a 2 bedroom in a relatively good size city and its only 1500 a month all I have to pay is electricity and get it furnished but between me and my roomate (childhood friend) we both got decent paying jobs for our age so we should be good. The also allow cats and puppers so that a bonus

Congrats
1696471365964.jpeg

And your under 40? Man are you shunning the norm.
I know right? You not gonna belive this but I actually work 40 hours a week plus a part time job on weekends
911 Truggy BLVD across the corner of Trugified lane?
Its close to an on ramp so I'm thinking of driving all of those kinds of rc cars into oncoming traffic

sir I whip an rc car i aint getting nowhere with the ladies.🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭

I agree.its a 2 bedroom in a relatively good size city and its only 1500 a month all I have to pay is electricity and get it furnished but between me and my roomate (childhood friend) we both got decent paying jobs for our age so we should be good. The also allow cats and puppers so that a bonus

Is that $1500/mo Divided by the Both of you , correct?

PS:
I Know it's hard to grasp ,and it's easier said than done. At your young age..
But don't worry too much about the ladies. They will come to you once you establish yourself in your career.
Truth.

I know right? You not gonna belive this but I actually work 40 hours a week plus a part time job on weekends

You're clocking in some Solid hours. 👍
Keep up the good work.

My best advise to you-
(Which I wish my younger self would have done sooner...)
Is to start looking into investments with your money. Not just squirreling it away in a savings account.
>>> Learn about stocks and public companies -in whatever industries that interests you.

Yes, still have a checking and savings account but definitely start educating yourself about stocks.

Last edited:
Is that $1500/mo Divided by the Both of you , correct?

PS:
I Know it's hard to grasp ,and it's easier said than done. At your young age..
But don't worry too much about the ladies. They will come to you once you establish yourself in your career.
Truth.

You're clocking in some Solid hours. 👍
Keep up the good work.

My best advise to you-
(Which I wish my younger self would have done sooner...)
Is to start looking into investments with your money. Not just squirreling it away in a savings account.
>>> Learn about stocks and public companies -in whatever industries that interests you.

Yes, still have a checking and savings account but definitely start educating yourself about stocks.
Yes we are splitting it 50/50 but if needed to i can chip in more than 50% for her
Also I don't need to worry about ladies cause between yall and me the roomate is my crush lmao also my childhood friend🤣🤣
I've allways been nervous in stocks as I could either win money or lose it. And if I need to I can allways cash in on my other hobbies (photography video editing ect)
My only real problem right now if waiting to get my licence back I'm still upset about have to give it up

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back