Big Rock Im not playing around anymore.... Indestructible Body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camreno

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Okay well maybe not "indestructible' but perhaps just a little stronger than stock...

I bought this RC and on day 2 I broke the body where they all seem to break by just rolling it.

Bought a new one and did the following:

2k Clear Coat + Ceramic Coat for easy cleaning.
FibaTape cement board mesh tape + E6000 glue
Steel reinforcement bars
Aluminum roof skids

FYI this was a complete pain in the butt that took 2 days that I don't recommend anyone do lol....

Photo Mar 09 2024, 11 31 44 PM.jpg
Photo Mar 09 2024, 11 31 58 PM.jpg

After...

Photo Mar 09 2024, 8 12 57 PM.jpg
Photo Mar 09 2024, 8 13 01 PM.jpg
Photo Mar 09 2024, 10 47 58 PM.jpg
Photo Mar 09 2024, 10 47 45 PM.jpg
Photo Mar 09 2024, 11 28 31 PM.jpg
Photo Mar 09 2024, 11 28 24 PM.jpg
Photo Mar 09 2024, 11 57 26 PM.jpg
Photo Mar 09 2024, 11 57 39 PM.jpg
Photo Mar 09 2024, 11 57 44 PM.jpg

Photo Mar 09 2024, 11 29 09 PM.jpg

Okay well maybe not "indestructible' but perhaps just a little stronger than stock...

I bought this RC and on day 2 I broke the body where they all seem to break by just rolling it.

Bought a new one and did the following:

2k Clear Coat + Ceramic Coat for easy cleaning.
FibaTape cement board mesh tape + E6000 glue
Steel reinforcement bars
Aluminum roof skids

FYI this was a complete pain in the butt that took 2 days that I don't recommend any

Great job!
The new body should be able to take the abuse better from all the re-enforcement you put in. 💥🍺👍

@Camreno thinking of shoegooing my big body with plasterboard tape did the internal cage fit over the protected parts of your jpdy OK?
Did it fit? Yes, was it okay? Debatable lmao. The only part that really gave me a struggle was the silver piece that goes in for the back bumper just because it's such a tight fit and I added a good amount of new material. I had to shave down the bumper to get it to go in.

Also I'm happy to report this body as help up very to all my abuse well since I did this, no cracks or anything!

IMG_7301.jpg
IMG_7302.jpg

Last edited:
Did it fit? Yes, was it okay? Debatable lmao. The only part that really gave me a struggle was the silver piece that goes in for the back bumper just because it's such a tight fit and I added a good amount of new material. I had to shave down the bumper to get it to go in.

Also I'm happy to report this body as help up very to all my abuse well since I did this, no cracks or anything!
Thanks I'll just give it a light layer of tape and glue and see how I go. Good to hear it's holding up to all the abuse. Pictures don't do it justice, in the flesh it's definitely one of Arrma's best looking bodies

Back