Infraction - 1/5 scale motor conversion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just let them what it did as you went to use it bro. Plugged in your batteries to run your rig and it's now giving you this problem! The ESC shouldn't do this, this new. You may have to pay shipping cost if they have you send it in.

Stock CST weight for our Limitless/Infraction is 2000cst. Honestly you'll be wanting to test higher viscosity then this weight as anything lesser, these rigs will body roll around like Cadillac's. (y)
Yeah I’m gonna tell them that it failed in my sons xmaxx.

I’d be bonkers to tell them what I really put it in. They would tell me ??

Yeah I’m gonna tell them that it failed in my sons xmaxx.

I’d be bonkers to tell them what I really put it in. They would tell me ??
? The more generic it sounds, the less questions!!

I figured you would just state the xmaxx, though what's any different then that motor in the xmaxx and doing to the same thing... :sneaky: I'd believe it! Make traxxas pay!! ??

? The more generic it sounds, the less questions!!

I figured you would just state the xmaxx, though what's any different then that motor in the xmaxx and doing to the same thing... :sneaky: I'd believe it! Make traxxas pay!! ??

i hope they do. ?

So I just had to rebuild my rear diff in the K4S and put about 20k (mixed 15k and 50k) in it. I already have 100k in the front. I put it up on a yoga block and held one rear wheel, hit some throttle and it’s pretty easy to hold on to it. Did the same on the front and the chassis twists and the whole car jumps. The diff did slip, but the added resistance was enough to pick up the chassis.

i hope they do. ?
They replaced that mm2 xo1 version I bought off ebay... :unsure:
So I just had to rebuild my rear diff in the K4S and put about 20k (mixed 15k and 50k) in it. I already have 100k in the front. I put it up on a yoga block and held one rear wheel, hit some throttle and it’s pretty easy to hold on to it. Did the same on the front and the chassis twists and the whole car jumps. The diff did slip, but the added resistance was enough to pick up the chassis.
The chassis on the 4S line plastic also? Curious how you like the cornering/turning with that weight in the diff? Being lighter then an Infraction, I put 100k in my Infraction front diff just recently and effing love it with its cornering now! ?

Last edited:
Just installed the xmaxx heatsink and fans

8A764E48-3DC8-4F4F-9E45-4C598CE7B497.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back