Felony Infraction ot Felony? Why?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arrmahelpmeplease

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Senton 3s
Hey AF,
Looking for a new on road car to buy. I don't know wether i should choose the Infraction or the Felony. Why would someone choose one over the other?

Cheers

Last edited:
They’re basically the same car so it mostly has to do with preference.

Infraction gets a slight lead IMO because it uses the same size tires front and rear. It makes sourcing and rotating tires much easier.

This is exactly why I bought an Infraction over a Felony.

Also, depending how hard you drive the car, rotating your tires may not be necessary! Just melt them off instead!

20230411_093252.jpg

Seriously... Stock up on tires.

Infraction and GRP tires imho.

Look at tire replacement cost for each platform and pick your battle. Rough rule of thumb is 10 packs per set of tires if you don't hit a curb etc.

Felony has different sized tires and can't rotate, etc. Looks cool though.

This question gets old but....What are you wanting to do. For general bashing looks accessorizing, looking cool Felony.

Infraction opens you up for speed runs, still cool and good for bashing though. I don't like the gearing differences in front and back, this limits the tire pool. The Felony has to use specific size tires front and rear, while you could potentially put any tires on the infraction as long as they fit.

But if you like american muscle That Felony though...

Look at tire replacement cost for each platform and pick your battle. Rough rule of thumb is 10 packs per set of tires if you don't hit a curb etc.

I wish i got 10 packs per set... if i get 4 I am happy. It is a fun 4 packs though...

You get 10 packs outta yours??!! 🤯 I was kinda happy I got 3!😉🤪😵

Hey AF,
Looking for a new on road car to buy. I don't know wether i should choose the Infraction or the Felony. Why would someone choose one over the other?

Cheers

How you are going to use it is a good question.

I hated to sell my Felony. My vote is for the Infraction. Bashing is my only goal. The infraction is a wonderful well-balanced rig to bash.

The felony for bashing was never balanced. Many posts of the wide rear and gearing that throw it off. If you are a soft basher, you can live with the Felony no issues. If you really get on it and push it hard in the corners and drift at full throttle, the back end is coming around and spinning out. I never have this with the Infraction.

My $0.02 FWIW

Best of luck with a pick (y)

y'all hoon way too much, still rocking stock tires on my INFXN I bought last October. 6 months. so I probably have 6? packs thru it considering I have 13 cars (with 2 new on the way).

y'all hoon way too much, still rocking stock tires on my INFXN I bought last October. 6 months. so I probably have 6? packs thru it considering I have 13 cars (with 2 new on the way).

Wish I could....my throttle finger will not let me.... wide open spot at the empty Target or warehouse, and running it like Rich here below....tires are done... I was not this bad the first year but in year two and afterward became a tire destroyer.

Honored to know if running like this how you save tires.... :LOL:

Time stamped

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back