Infraction Infraction V2 radio upgrade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Off2War

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
Looking for recommendations for the best bang for buck radio for the V2 infractions that supports avc.

The radio link RC4GS V2 seem to have quite good reviews and the price seems decent

What is everyone's thoughts?

Grab the Spektrum DX5C w/ AVC! I RUN MY Typhon, Notorious, Kraton, and now my Infraction all on 1 remote.
Also, they all have AVC Technology...
1601037954804.png

Looking for recommendations for the best bang for buck radio for the V2 infractions that supports avc.

The radio link RC4GS V2 seem to have quite good reviews and the price seems decent

What is everyone's thoughts?
None of the non-Spektrum radios have AVC. The Radiolink has a gyro for steering only.

AVC = Automatic Vehicle Control, or something like that. AKA, it is a gyro and works on the steering. For ANY radio system, you can install an external gyro such as the SkyRc one. It is quite small and works very well and has adjustable trims on it.

If you buy some of the later production FlySky radios, they also have receivers with a built in gyro, no external unit required. And the trim adjustments can be made on the fly via the transmitter. I use FlySky GT3B radios with the SkyRc gyro. I use my FlySky FS-iT4s radio with the FlySky receiver that has the built in gyro and can adjust it via the Tx. The later FlySky radios such as the GT5 and the Noble B4 also have gyro receivers and on the fly adjustability.

But, only the Spectrum "Smart" transmitters and receivers have built in telemetry. The other radios such as the FlySky radios have telemetry, but require external sensors for "some" of the readouts, not all though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back