Is here ....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine came today as well 👌🏾

IMG_20210614_185607_839.jpg

More parts. Unfortunately I just Wasted $100 on HR shock caps and bottoms. The bottoms are for the previous version shafts that are 5mm and not new one that are 6mm. I can only use the top caps with the stock plastic bottoms.

View attachment 152208
Get the M2C shock shaft. So u can use the HR bottoms. The EXB 6mm shock shaft still bends.

It doesn't come with the hd springs.

And for the pivot ball I am between the exp or HR.. not sure which is better. The exb version is aluminum ball end with the super heavy dudy stud.

Someone said they snapped the upgraded arrma ones, but @Megasty has been punishing the HR ones with no issue. 🤷‍♂️

The plastic housing has a grub screw on the side to take the pins out but the aluminum doesn't.

PXL_20210617_235728997.jpg

Well you have to put them in before you install the housing. Sucks that is going to make it even more time consuming when servicing the diffs.

Last edited:
It doesn't come with the hd springs.

And for the pivot ball I am between the exp or HR.. not sure which is better. The exb version is aluminum ball end with the super heavy dudy stud.
order one set of each. Problem solved.

Finally done. I took apart everything on this rig and put everything back correctly. Each screw was cleaned and locktite properly. Came out very nice with all the upgrades. Tomorrow I'll start with the wire management and take it for a spin in the park.

PXL_20210619_061339104.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back