Outcast Outcast 8s Is a BEAST!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moirae

Beauty & Beast
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Kraton 8S
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Kraton 4s
  8. Mojave EXB
  9. Notorious
  10. Outcast 8s
  11. Outcast EXB
  12. Talion EXB
  13. Typhon 3s
  14. Typhon 6s
  15. Typhon TLR

Nothing was broken in the making of this video.

Click the link and drop a like if you enjoy, Thank you!

@SrC as promised :cool: (y)

Last edited:

TY .
Wow... I always felt the OC8s was the better choice over a K8s. I love that inverted air you do.

I see the 5-0 was watching the O8 in the background.:ROFLMAO:

Cop be jealous..
He wished he could do those kinds of stunts with his ride...

You should just roll up on him and say "S'up ,You want to try some of this?"

TY .
Wow... I always felt the OC8s was the better choice over a K8s. I love that inverted air you do.
Haha I actually like the kraton more, at least I used to. I had so much fun with the outcast that day that it might have knocked the kraton out of it's top spot for me. Funny enough, all those inverted jumps are 100% not intentional. I get nasty rear end kick up sometimes and I can't correct out of it. This was the first bash I've ever reacted in time and corrected with a front flip instead. It was one of those things were after I did it the first time it was easy for me to do it after that. Which is awesome because I've had some really bad landings due to rear end kick up and not being able to correct out of it leading to nasty nose dives.

Might be my favorite video yet! 💪🏼😎
If you don't mind me asking, what do you like about it? we could definitely use some feedback :love:

Cop be jealous..
He wished he could do those kinds of stunts with his ride...

You should just roll up on him and say "S'up ,You want to try some of this?"
haha there was no way I was doing that. I try to not make eye contact and pretend they aren't there :eek::ROFLMAO:

@Moirae ’s wife can drive better than me
Pfft that was me driving!! she was piloting the drone :ROFLMAO:

haha there was no way I was doing that. I try to not make eye contact and pretend they aren't there :eek::ROFLMAO:

I have family in law enforcement.. and happen to live in a neighborhood full of other officers.
So I guess my attitude is a bit different.

I tend to roll up on them and start chitchatting for no reason.
Most of the time they are pretty funny folks.

Haha I actually like the kraton more, at least I used to. I had so much fun with the outcast that day that it might have knocked the kraton out of it's top spot for me. Funny enough, all those inverted jumps are 100% not intentional. I get nasty rear end kick up sometimes and I can't correct out of it. This was the first bash I've ever reacted in time and corrected with a front flip instead. It was one of those things were after I did it the first time it was easy for me to do it after that. Which is awesome because I've had some really bad landings due to rear end kick up and not being able to correct out of it leading to nasty nose dives.

If you don't mind me asking, what do you like about it? we could definitely use some feedback :love:

Pfft that was me driving!! she was piloting the drone :ROFLMAO:

Oh, well then, you drive like a girl

First of all the OC EXB is my favorite atm. You know I like the quick edits. The music is good and no commentary which is just a preference of mine when making videos. I'd rather hear music (not rock or metal cuz it's so played out in rc videos🤣) Beauty is getting really good at editing, slow mo, reverse, intro and outro, and the drone as well so tell her props. And of course, the front flips! :cool: 💪🏼

First of all the OC EXB is my favorite atm. You know I like the quick edits. The music is good and no commentary which is just a preference of mine when making videos. I'd rather hear music (not rock or metal cuz it's so played out in rc videos🤣) Beauty is getting really good at editing, slow mo, reverse, intro and outro, and the drone as well so tell her props. And of course, the front flips! :cool: 💪🏼
Thank you for taking the time broham. :love:

Great footage...also there's nothing worse when a tree just jumps out from the ground and attacks your drone.You can be flying around and minding your own business and then BAM...a tree comes from nowhere! :ROFLMAO:

Tree's are evil sometimes. 🙃
Thanks bro! You're definitely right. Damn trees are nightmares for both our hobbies! Land or air 🤣 🤣

Is it worth it getting the O8 (planning to drive stock) if you have the K8?
I think it's definitely worth it!! I didn't like my outcast as much when I first got it but it grew on me a lot. For some reason I'm a helluva lot more bold with it. Maybe because the shorter wheelbase :unsure:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back