Mojave Is it normal to reglue dboots mojave after 10+runs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had a few sets of Armma tires that weren't glued properly out of the box.
So I probably had two full Mojaves with bad wheel glue. :(
Not really an Invitation for me to go for the dboots again next time..

If you want bead locks, then get vitavton rims and udr tires.
As sweet as I like to make the car better, the amount that only the rims cost is a bit excessive.
It sure is a nice combo.
I had seen it before.
Out of my league:(

I must be one lucky guy. I’ve gone through 3 sets of Mojave tires and have never had to re glue any of them. I only run 6s.

I’ve re glued the crap outta my proline badlands on the outcast. I’ve never had to reglue Hoons on the felony either, but they don’t last that long.
The Mojave Fortress tires are the ONLY tires I haven't had to glue.. I have Backflips of each variety, 4,6 and 8s. Each has needed to be reglued multiple times over their lifespan, not the 6s Fortress though? Just goes to show how different uses produce different outcomes I suppose.
Duratrax, Traxxas and Pro-lines have all needed to be reglued at some point too.
If you want bead locks, then get vitavton rims and udr tires.
Cha-ching!! Perhaps if I hit the lottery, maybe..LOL

Check the glue right outa the box
Yes Always check them out the box. With ANY NEW WHEEL/Tire.
Are you running 8s or 6s with these Mojo Fortesses?
I run 6s and still have my OE wheels set. ( V1 Mojo) Never an issue. Never added any more CA ( IC-6000) And they have tons of mileage on them. Almost worn bald. Which is good. Getting moneys worth. If you run in large gravel or strike the wheels alot, crap happens more so. No matter how much CA is there.
I always place a full bead of CA to all my new wheels, Then I balance them. This matters greatly. More than you would think. :cool:
But a bad run of factory assembled/ glued tires happens. No matter the brand.
As sweet as I like to make the car better, the amount that only the rims cost is a bit excessive.
It sure is a nice combo.
I had seen it before.
Out of my league:(
Yeah myself I can't justify a huge investment for RC wheels and tires. And the PL specific tires needed for theses Vitavon BL wheels are also super Costly.
I feel the Mojo Fortresses are actually a good strong tire/wheel with great enough traction, compared to the many other Arrma OE wheels out there.

Make sure to Vent them if they are not. Arrma is starting to vent them on the tire and not at the inner wheel.(y) The best way. Less ballooning and all. The Foams stay in better shape also.

Last edited:
I run Sweeps Land crushers on my mojave. I have had issues with the outside tire/rim joint coming unglued. No matter how I prepped, cleaned, etc. I use IC2000. So i decided to Use E6000 (like goop) on the outside joint. All 4 tires were reglued using the E6000. I strapped the outside tire bead with a long velcro strap to put pressure on the bead. I have now ran at least 10 packs and have not had any separation. The down side is you need to let them set up for 24-48 hours. I let mine setup for 72 hours. Super happy so far.

I did have to cut the body for clearance, but these tires have sick traction on pavement. Easily wheelies.

I think the Fortress (6s) is Arrma's toughest tire🤷‍♂️ the sct style wheels/tires are my favorite design. Wish they made em 6" (or more)tall!!😎😁👌

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back