Senton Is it worth it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surchaufeur

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Nero
  4. Notorious
Found this at 140km from me. Is it worth it you think? Im planning to change the center diff for the quick access one,chassis and the diff outdrives if i ever get it. Reae shock tower seems bent too.

Screenshot_20230511-003215_Facebook.jpg

I love the body. Shame they had to disfigure it on the v3 3s senton.
Screenshot_20230511-003529_Facebook.jpg

Looks like a pretty good price for the condition and the rarity of the car I say jump on it, be prepared to upgrade it if you plan on HARD bashing it.
My exb is barely upgraded and its a tank. Same for my notorious v5 who has exb braces and diffs

My exb is barely upgraded and its a tank. Same for my notorious v5 who has exb braces and diffs
That’s why I highlighted hard mean like how I bash which is where every jump is 80 feet+
Also this has no tower to tower brace do I would make something or buy a kit For that

That’s why I highlighted hard mean like how I bash which is where every jump is 80 feet+

Also this has no tower to tower brace do I would make something or buy a kit For that
I removed the tower to tower brace on both of my trucks
It causes the rear of the chassis to bend downwards at the gearbox. Theres a pivot point there and the t2t makes it worst. Any frontal crash will cause the rear of the chassis to flex bend. Bent my v5 chassis pretty much on the first frontal nose crash.

I removed the tower to tower brace on both of my trucks
It causes the rear of the chassis to bend downwards at the gearbox. Theres a pivot point there and the t2t makes it worst. Any frontal crash will cause the rear of the chassis to flex bend. Bent my v5 chassis pretty much on the first frontal nose crash.
Well that sounds like there is too much flex in the bracing try righting down all the screws,
If you don’t want any bend in your chassis may I recommend an m2c chassis

Found this now. 100km from me

9B72F053-94F3-4728-A849-82612D97BC65.png

Well that sounds like there is too much flex in the bracing try righting down all the screws,
If you don’t want any bend in your chassis may I recommend an m2c chassis
Its simple physics. The tube has no flex. On the 4s truck they have a rubber shock absorber at the end. The chassis flexes a lot when the truck is running even 6061 t6. When a frontal shock happens the front flexes and the T2T brace is pushed backwards and it bends the rear of the chassis a lot easier. It has been an issue pointed out by reviewers since the v4. Arrma tends to listen way too much to The extreme bashers
This is a extreme example but you can see whats happening
C9057D7F-6EED-48E0-9CB7-12310552F1A5.png

Last edited:
Found this now. 100km from me

View attachment 298937

Its simple physics. The tube has no flex. On the 4s truck they have a rubber shock absorber at the end. The chassis flexes a lot when the truck is running even 6061 t6. When a frontal shock happens the front flexes and the T2T brace is pushed backwards and it bends the rear of the chassis a lot easier. It has been an issue pointed out by reviewers since the v4. Arrma tends to listen way too much to The extreme bashers
This is a extreme example but you can see whats happeningView attachment 298938
loose bolts will allow there to be room to bend it will be a lot more durable if everything it’s lock tighted down all the way Also not gonna recommend the fury more of a beginner car

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back