Minnesota Is Minnesota an RC desert?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soldering new connectors on a few batteries before heading down to goat park. Who's in?

That looks pretty good! Kinda like the one I was hitting up in Cottage Grove, but they have a sign that specifically says no rc’s ?So I go early and leave before school gets out. I also went to the faibault bmx track but had to climb the fence. ?
View attachment 53547View attachment 53548
I built my own MEGA ramp so I’m mobile now. ? If anybody wants to hit the mega ramp with me let me know. View attachment 53551View attachment 53553View attachment 53554
So have you hit that ramp yet?

So have you hit that ramp yet?
It hasn’t seen any action this spring yet. I’ve been real tempted lately.
You wanna send the Big Rock off it?? ?

It hasn’t seen any action this spring yet. I’ve been real tempted lately.
You wanna send the Big Rock off it?? ?
Granny Irma is in ? Welcome to the farm

Hope that's a good thing
It definitely is!! ?

Just wish I had more time to run my rigs!! ? I’ll let ya know if I’m going out, in the near future.

I might. What time were you thinking? Just have to work on sons school work then we're free.

How's everyone's Tuesday afternoon looking? Weather looks to be okay for a bash ?

How's everyone's Tuesday afternoon looking? Weather looks to be okay for a bash ?
Still swamped until about the middle of next week.. Did you guys get out last Tuesday?

Weather is looking good for the next few days, anyone going to try and get out?

Anyone home? Hope everyone in MN is doing good. The weather is getting nice it's time to get out and BASH!!!

Back