Minnesota Is Minnesota an RC desert?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let us know what you find, I’m always looks for cool spots!

Had just been raining. Nothing special, but it's a place to drive! The kid will likely enjoy it. Definitely looks like more of a 1/10 scale track. Still gonna drive my Notorious there though. :devilish:

IMG_1317.jpg
IMG_1318.jpg
IMG_1319.jpg

IMG_1320.jpg

Must have just missed ya... I’m here now.
Pretty small maybe 1/10 like you said.
Would probably be fun with my mini-t but not worth the drive for me. I was checking on a job in lake Elmo so I thought I’d check it out.
F8D48E10-090F-4D7F-883A-0C498553FDFF.jpeg

Dang it, sorry guys tomorrow night is a bust, we're doing some high school gradutation stuff for my niece. If anyone else gets out have fun, otherwise I'm shooting for Sunday night same time.

Watch out for looters! I was just driving down to a local park quick to try out a new battery, halfway there I saw a bunch of people jump out the window of a Walgreens with arms full of stuff. Needless to say, I turned around.

Last edited:
Is Minnesota an RC desert? I guess so. Hope everyone is staying safe,

Friday or Saturday is looking like a good day to hit the ramp!! ?
Let's try to set something up ? I think I got the Cows radio sorted out and ready to send

Let's try to set something up ? I think I got the Cows radio sorted out and ready to send
I’ve got just the spot ?
Maybe we can get some other members to join us??

Anyone interested?!

I'll let you know in the morning about tomorrow and Sunday, I really want to send Granny Irma and the Typhon off the big ramp.
The ? jumped over the moon ya know, I want to see if it's true.

Back