Is this any good motor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wrong bullet size, the BLX 100 has 4mm bullets and the VXL-3s has 3.5mm… Stupid Traxxas with all of their proprietary electronics… Their electronics have tabs on the receiver wire to prevent you from plugging it into a non-Traxxas receiver.

What about this motor on a blx 100 esc
Is the price too low cheap product?

A05AF500-C3DB-4D23-BA51-0D8DBE472EFD.png

What about this motor on a blx 100 esc
Is the price too low cheap product?

A05AF500-C3DB-4D23-BA51-0D8DBE472EFD.png

Attachments

• 9615AF69-B28C-40B7-A0B8-9B7853E26234.png
    9615AF69-B28C-40B7-A0B8-9B7853E26234.png
    361.4 KB · Views: 42
Ive been looking around for specifically a orange or blue brushless motor 3500kv 3s capability to hook up with a blx100 esc on 3s for a senton blx v3 would this work is it any good cheap?

3D3F5812-8F55-40CF-88C5-15E15696B3C6.png

AA819561-C0F7-417F-98AD-0D009AB10A9E.png

The shaft diameter is to small for the standard pinion.
Are the colored plugs the right size & is it cheap ? Should i be spending more money? I think they sell different shaft size pinions that would work for this application

The can size is too small, get a 3660 or longer. Get a Hobbystar motor, I heard they are pretty good. This is perfect

The can size is too small, get a 3660 or longer. Get a Hobbystar motor, I heard they are pretty good. This is perfect
But it's not orange or blue.

@travykat why do you keep making threads about motors? Pretty sure you were told exactly what to get in your last thread.

Wrong bullet size, the BLX 100 has 4mm bullets and the VXL-3s has 3.5mm… Stupid Traxxas with all of their proprietary electronics… Their electronics have tabs on the receiver wire to prevent you from plugging it into a non-Traxxas receiver.
How is having 3.5mm bullets proprietary? My Vaterra Kalahari and my Lc Racing vehicles have 3.5mm bullets as do a lot of vehicles from a lot of different companies.

It takes 2 seconds with a hobby knife to fix that.

But it's not orange or blue.

@travykat why do you keep making threads about motors? Pretty sure you were told exactly what to get in your last thread.
Lmao because i got more questions mother fuccer & i want color specific & i don't kno poop about the plugs or size what works with what im tryna learn so excuse me for making two separate posts about two separate motors but also i don't want to spend alot on a motor so yea you recommend some poop but its a recommendation not a (you were told what to get) @slick2500 sheesh you goin delete me or help me

Lmao because i got more questions mother fuccer & i want color specific & i don't kno poop about the plugs or size what works with what im tryna learn so excuse me for making two separate posts about two separate motors but also i don't want to spend alot on a motor so yea you recommend some poop but its a recommendation not a (you were told what to get) @slick2500 sheesh you goin delete me or help me

simon cowell facepalm GIF

I was going to help but after a response like that you can go jump on a pogo stick without foot holders or a seat.

simon cowell facepalm GIF

I was going to help but after a response like that you can go jump on a pogo stick without foot holders or a seat.
Well come on now you see im genuinely asking questions for a reason like i need help & your response is what why do i keep making posts about motors like come on man really unnecessary response & then you merge the two posts why ? Because you can ? I made two posts about different motors asking roughly the same questions put two & two together but im in the wrong as you tell me to go stick a pole in my asss like wtf ?? I thought we was all on here trying to help each other not dictate each other smh

Well come on now you see im genuinely asking questions for a reason like i need help & your response is what why do i keep making posts about motors like come on man really unnecessary response & then you merge the two posts why ? Because you can ? I made two posts about different motors asking roughly the same questions put two & two together but im in the wrong as you tell me to go stick a pole in my asss like wtf ?? I thought we was all on here trying to help each other not dictate each other smh
You made 2 different threads with basically the same title asking the same questions that had already been answered in your previous thread. You even posted that orange motor in the old thread smh......................

What was wrong with the information that everyone in your other thread was giving you? It makes it much harder for us to help you out when you don't you create 3000000000 threads asking the same question.

And yes if you are going to be a tool and call me mother fiddlesticker then demand that I either help you or delete you I am going to tell you where to stick it.

I'm done here. Apparently the spoon fed information from your original thread wasn't enough for you so good luck.

Do you kno or not if price reflects quality of motor or brand like surpass hobby has inexpensive motors but are they cheap & wont last long & as far as colors concerned i can get a colored heatsink or a vinyl wrap but will it melt lol sorry for all the questions
I don't want to tell you what I think is good or bad or if this or that costs more than its worth.
The combo I sent you is not the best by far but has been proven to be a good starting point for many.

Also IMO....everyone will try to give you advise based on what they feel/know to be best for what youre looking for. In the end at some point youre just gonna have to dive in head first. But I will say this...these guys know their $h!t and I would take there advice the best as you can. You'll be all good in the end!

read my signature in yellow....don't be me! hahaha

You made 2 different threads with basically the same title asking the same questions that had already been answered in your previous thread. You even posted that orange motor in the old thread smh......................

What was wrong with the information that everyone in your other thread was giving you? It makes it much harder for us to help you out when you don't you create 3000000000 threads asking the same question.

And yes if you are going to be a tool and call me mother fiddlesticker then demand that I either help you or delete you I am going to tell you where to stick it.

I'm done here. Apparently the spoon fed information from your original thread wasn't enough for you so good luck.
I don't want to tell you what I think is good or bad or if this or that costs more than its worth.
The combo I sent you is not the best by far but has been proven to be a good starting point for many.

Also IMO....everyone will try to give you advise based on what they feel/know to be best for what youre looking for. In the end at some point youre just gonna have to dive in head first. But I will say this...these guys know their $h!t and I would take there advice the best as you can. You'll be all good in the end!

read my signature in yellow....don't be me! hahaha
Yea i guess your right ill have to just dive into it and take the risk & learn but i have that setup you showed me and many other name brand motors if thats a thing ive just never tried the less mainstream brands off brands as far as motors are concerned but yea thanks again & yea trust im sure everyone on here is more knowledgeable then me & i try to give thanks to everyone at the end of my posts who helps on my posts or problems i ask

Yea i guess your right ill have to just dive into it and take the risk & learn but i have that setup you showed me and many other name brand motors if thats a thing ive just never tried the less mainstream brands off brands as far as motors are concerned but yea thanks again & yea trust im sure everyone on here is more knowledgeable then me & i try to give thanks to everyone at the end of my posts who helps on my posts or problems i ask
I've always been a little sketchy of off brand electronics but for the price I'm sure its worth a shot.
I don't think its about whos more knowledgeable....its about accepting the answers that you get.
don't ever apologize for asking questions. I have asked the most ridiculous questions on this forum. hahaha

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back