IT'S OFFICIAL,🌷🏡 SPRING IS HERE.👍What are you doing today?😁

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bro I've done like 6 of these ford 3.5's since September 😂🤣
6 times you've done that same job???🤷 You should have done it right the first time 🤣🤣🤣poor customer..jk😁👍

Ford➡️. Fix or repair daily
FORD➡️. Found on road dead. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah I'm not fancy enough to own them .don't know what they go for and I'm sure your price is better but that's still out of my reach ...I enjoy china aluminum 🤣🤣
Save your money. Your chinesium arms are probably as good if not better. The flat bottom design of the PP set is awesome, but the tolerances on the set I got are terrible. I removed them from my build. They just weren’t good enough. The bore holes for the hinge pins were at least 0.3mm too large based on the measurements from my mid-grade caliper. They’ve been replaced with Vitavon arms with far better tolerances.

Save your money. Your chinesium arms are probably as good if not better. The flat bottom design of the PP set is awesome, but the tolerances on the set I got are terrible. I removed them from my build. They just weren’t good enough. The bore holes for the hinge pins were at least 0.3mm too large based on the measurements from my mid-grade caliper. They’ve been replaced with Vitavon arms with far better tolerances.
Well thanks for the heads up 👍only china aluminum i got is on my speed builds and for what I do ,they work great no issues..I have no plans on getting anything better because I'm not trying to set any records so like you mentioned I'll save my loot .More money towards a future crawler..🤷 I don't have any and never did own one ..I have been scoping out some but having a hard time deciding if I'll do well with a crawler or a trail runner.🤷. My problem is decisions on the body.i kinda like old school Chevy c10 body's or even a Toyota pick up body's ..I even like s.u.v body's 🤷 again I have no clue ..untill I do I'll just keep a eye out untill something screams out .

Damit Dan ….

Wish I would’ve known that a couple days ago ! ! !

Oh well
I’ll check em out once I get em ….
Maybe that’s why they were out of stock for so long … maybe they were revising the print to get them correct dimensions!!
😄😄

@Ron Burgandy . Are you serious about the servos? 💥
You mean A Arms ???
Nah man
I seriously considered buying all of them then marking them up $50 and seeing if they would sell …
Some people don’t like it when other people do such a thing…
Not that I give a fug…
But I only ordered 1 set of the A arms for Felonaction….
Only to hear Dan say they aren’t that good !!
Uhg

You mean A Arms ???
Nah man
I seriously considered buying all of them then marking them up $50 and seeing if they would sell …
Some people don’t like it when other people do such a thing…
Not that I give a fug…
But I only ordered 1 set of the A arms for Felonaction….
Only to hear Dan say they aren’t that good !!
Uhg
Maybe yours will be better, and I hope that’s the case. I emailed Raz Shifrin and he wants me to shoot some video for him, which I will do. Maybe mine were just an anomaly. After watching his release video for them I was really disappointed. I did review these about a month ago. I guess you’re not following along? 🙄
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/perfect-pass-a-arm-review.69504/

Wake up you bums!!!!

What you been doin, sleeping or somethin? I slept a few hours a couple days ago.
Serious though, on hour 24 exactly and had 3hrs 3 days in a row before that. 😬
Not enough hours in the day.

For real though? Good morning, sir

Been up since 3:30, Got to work @4:30...And my work day is almost over, At work anyways... I'll be out @ 9:30 today 🤪
Enjoy your day, man! Good morning everyone!

Just my luck🤷 I charged my lipos up and was getting ready to take the infraction out and hooked the lipos in .turned on my transmitter then the esc and I get no throttle or stearing and my ESC is blinking red .wtf

Never had this happen to any of my rigs so I'm not sure what to do .I checked to .make sure the throttle trim was set to neutral and churned the ESC on again and same thing .red blinking light .so what could be happening here,?

Just my luck🤷 I charged my lipos up and was getting ready to take the infraction out and hooked the lipos in .turned on my transmitter then the esc and I get no throttle or stearing and my ESC is blinking red .wtf

Never had this happen to any of my rigs so I'm not sure what to do .I checked to .make sure the throttle trim was set to neutral and churned the ESC on again and same thing .red blinking light .so what could be happening here,?
That happened to my Felony, I had steering but no throttle. Arrma sent me a 1 time Esc replacement. :cool:

Bro I got nothing.no stearing no throttle.

The esc is like new everything is kinda .I only got this not long ago.was working beautiful last time and nothing happened .and I don't abuse my rigs .so I don't what's wrong

Did some research.could be my receiver is shot or my servo or the transmitter.transmitter is a stx2 and I've been reading people saying stock receivers are garbage 🤷 I never had a issue with any Arrma receivers
..the stock servos I know are not good so that could also have gone bad and could have caused the receiver to dei also..I'll do some tests tonight

Not to much on here about red blinking ESC light of death..might have to start a new thread on this issue .

Did some research.could be my receiver is shot or my servo or the transmitter.transmitter is a stx2 and I've been reading people saying stock receivers are garbage 🤷 I never had a issue with any Arrma receivers
..the stock servos I know are not good so that could also have gone bad and could have caused the receiver to dei also..I'll do some tests tonight

Not to much on here about red blinking ESC light of death..might have to start a new thread on this issue .

Morning guys.

Did you try unplugging servo and see if throttle came back? That'd tell you if the servo was involved atleast.
I assume you tried to rebind right?

Morning guys.

Did you try unplugging servo and see if throttle came back? That'd tell you if the servo was involved atleast.
I assume you tried to rebind right?
Thank you, no I took the receiver cover off and that's how far I got before I went to bed.when I get home tonight I'll turn everything back on and see if the receiver has a light on it.i will disconnect the servo also and check it out.i really don't think it's my ESC..the radio is a spectrum Is a stx2 with a sr315 receiver and the servo is a ADS 15m. 15k red servo.i bet they both junk🤷 .looking at other kinds of transmitters .maybey a radio link 🤷 I do have a a few nice flysky GT 5 in some of my boats .I might take one off and try it on my infraction.that should tell me at least it's not my ESC.

I think it has to be the radio or receiver.because I don't have any of my red l.e.d strip lights working .like nothing works .the fans on motor and ESC do work 🤷.when I first turn on the radio then the esc , the esc goes through it's normal cell count beeps then a green light then a flashing constant red light and no response to throttle or stearing.something is fryed .pretty strange when the last time I used it I went to the school running track did some passes and not even hard ones .I think I did maybey 60 to 65 mph .so it's not like I abused anything.this is just aggravating especially when I take good care of equipment.

Last edited:
Back