It's official, arrma took down Nero and big rock off their site

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tblazin

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Talion
Now arrma took down Nero and big rock off there, site, no more pc exploded views, I have in box, but why did they have to take down, I feel there should be some sort of reciprocation for this>?

when i visit the Arrma Homepage from good old Europe i see this.

Not offered for sale in north america...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180226-085435.png
    Screenshot_20180226-085435.png
    1,017.5 KB · Views: 128
when i visit the Arrma Homepage from good old Europe i see this.

Not offered for sale in north america...

its crazy....thanks tho...not good, didn't think they would dry up do quickly?? Even places that sell, ROOK PARTS OFF SHEL??, Think Nitrohouse, I will check, up all night, hitting sack for now..

With that being said is this worth buying for 300. Not too sure of buying used though.....

Attachments

• IMG_0350.PNG
    IMG_0350.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0351.PNG
    IMG_0351.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 92
  • IMG_0352.PNG
    IMG_0352.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 92
  • IMG_0353.PNG
    IMG_0353.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 90
Looks like a decent deal to me, considering it has like $90 worth of TBone racing parts on it. Parts will still be available, you just have to order them from overseas.

Anything in particular I should look for bought a used e revo and got boned. Just bought a new kraton almost caught on fire. So my luck isn't too good so far lol

When I had tech support on the phone I asked them about part support for the nero and it's brothers. The tech told me not to worry that they will continue to manufacture and sell replaceent parts for the them. Such a crappy deal what traxxas did. At the most they should have asked for financial compensation for the use of there patents. Traxxas isnt the first one to use that design they just happend to patent it first. Arrma builds there rc's the way they should be built. Traxxas is just a bunch of money grabbers. If you ever want to explain to someone how crappy traxxas is just tell the that they put plastic driveshafts on there 600 dollar trucks.... nuff said right!

Is the decision not to offer the Nero series in NA because of Traxxas lawsuits about patent infringement?
That sounds crazy...
Luckily I am located in Europe as the Big Rock is on my shortlist.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back