Limitless JoshJosh’s build - Mods and Batwings, and other 3D printed parts for Limitless

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea something about them for me, I’ve got the pneumatic sets, the electric motors, and the Mind Storm (robotic) sets. Over 40lbs worth! My daughter is still too young to really play, but she’s already getting into Lego’s chest and picking up screw drivers to help me wrench on my RC’s. I’m loving it.View attachment 284789

I got some original Lego boxes... the pieces that went with those said boxes... lost in totes just LIKE those!! My two girls' fault! ha ha ha

IMG_20230311_224335208_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230311_224320172.jpg

IMG_20230311_224317917.jpg

IMG_20230311_224311516.jpg

IMG_20230311_224314214_HDR.jpg

Trying to figure out what we should do with these boxes...
Sale them off or to shred them up to make bedding for my worm ranch..

You can use them boxes to start a fire in your outside pit..or you can shred them into very tiny little peices and use it as insulation in your walls.or ginni pig bedding.or next time you change your oil use them to catch any residual left from the drain plug...or come to Rhode island and give them to the pan handlers ..they use card board for signs that say..I need a buk for crack
You could build a card board club house🤣 oh the wonderful things you can do with card board 👍🤣

Going to relocate Lego box photos to new thread >>

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/lego-box-uses.60893/
It don’t bother me! Had the extruder cable give out on me, took me awhile to troubleshoot. It stopped mid print and said extruder over temp. Sooo close to that final print! Cable ordered, Creatbot had great customer service.

I’m here to 3D print, wrench on RC’s, and have fun with friends. Right now 3D printer is broken, so I can’t do anymore wrenching.

It don’t bother me! Had the extruder cable give out on me, took me awhile to troubleshoot. It stopped mid print and said extruder over temp. Sooo close to that final print! Cable ordered, Creatbot had great customer service.

I’m here to 3D print, wrench on RC’s, and have fun with friends. Right now 3D printer is broken, so I can’t do anymore wrenching.

Sorry to hear about your printer troubles..
Hopefully the replacement cable will come in soon.
Pic of extruder cable? Is it special in some way??

Keep us in the loop.

I second this. How close did you get to finished print?
About halfway through! Was quite frustrating lol.
Sorry to hear about your printer troubles..
Hopefully the replacement cable will come in soon.
Pic of extruder cable? Is it special in some way??

Keep us in the loop.
It’s set to be delivered Tuesday, I’ll snap a pick then. It requires tipping the printer on its side, and pulling the bottom plate off. The printer is quite heavy!

A small update on the 3d printing portion. After many failed attempts to get the desired finish using my carbon fiber build plate, I realized the carbon fiber build plate was the issue. I absolutely love my Creatbot F430, and I went with the Creatbot branded CF build plate. The issue is, the build plate is only 1mm, and it flexes and bows in the middle. This makes leveling not accurate, and it was effecting the final product. I have since switched to the Arris glossy CF build plate at 4mm thick (Creatbot build plate is 500x320, but Arris can custom order them), and wow what a difference! It's a perfectly flat surface, and no more bowing! The new simplify3d versions have a feature called ironing, which has made the top layer finish nice and smooth. After some trial runs, I've got one of the wings on the printer now. I'll post some pictures tomorrow.

Can't wait to see what you've been cooking. 👨‍🍳
fully baked!
The CF plate left a nice glossy finish on the bottom, and the ironing feature left a nice top layer. One thing I noticed is the ironing feature does seem to cause a little bit of warping. I’m going to increase my print bed temperature and see if that helps.
IMG_3429.jpeg
IMG_3430.jpeg

Back