Limitless JoshJosh’s build - Mods and Batwings, and other 3D printed parts for Limitless

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometimes you just can’t help what you love. This looked too sweet to pass up.
IMG_4874.jpeg

Sometimes you just can’t help what you love. This looked too sweet to pass up.
IMG_4874.jpeg
Just installed it. Not sure if you can see my smile in the reflection, but boy is it there!
IMG_4875.jpeg

IMG_4876.jpeg

Last edited:
I went a little deeper with the gold screws. I’m running gold TI plated TI screws 😂. I think it’s also time to upgrade the Limitless shocks! One day, I’ll actually drive this thing!

IMG_5090.jpeg

I went a little deeper with the gold screws. I’m running gold TI plated TI screws 😂. I think it’s also time to upgrade the Limitless shocks! One day, I’ll actually drive this thing!

View attachment 355089
The shock upgrade was absolutely worth it! You can tell the TLR parts are better quality, and the aluminum shock cap is legit! It makes setting up your shocks super easy, because all the excess comes out of the side of the cap. Once the cap is sealed that hole is blocked. So no screw to mess with, and no worries about overfilling. The aluminum bottom is cool, but if I could do only one of these pieces, it would for sure be the shock cap.

This upgrade is good for the Limitless, Felony, and Infraction 6S
It requires 2 sets of these - Arrma Alu shock cap

The weight difference is very minimal;

Plastic

IMG_5093.jpeg

Aluminum
IMG_5095.jpeg

I had upgraded and rebuilt my shocks for my Infraction with the Alum caps, bottoms, spring retainer and the'machined' seals/guides etc. with 3k.
Night and Day difference in the smoothness, travel, rebound etc. PP Springs too.

I had upgraded and rebuilt my shocks for my Infraction with the Alum caps, bottoms, spring retainer and the'machined' seals/guides etc. with 3k.
Night and Day difference in the smoothness, travel, rebound etc. PP Springs too.
Nice! I have the same springs too! I’m running stiffer springs in the front, and factory in the rear. With all the shock adjustability of the PP lower arms, I’m curios to see how it does. I’m setting this up for drifting now, but I plan on running the PP springs for speed runs.

These PP body mounts were clutch in getting my body posts wide enough for the Ferrari body. Using the factory mounts it just wasn’t quite wide enough, so I was having to run them on the inside section at the rear. I’m unsure if the inner section was a better choice aerodynamically, but the body didn’t feel very supported. Now it feels very planted. Since this is my parking lot drift car, and it’s only geared for 70, I don’t think the placement will negatively effect it,
IMG_5102.jpeg

Last edited:
Back