Just an out of the box Infraction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1695946263972.gif

You have a few options.

1. Go medieval and track them down.

2. Buy another one.

3. Keep sharing it with the forum.

Personally I'd start with #1, then go to #2 if unsuccessful. What I wouldn't keep doing is #3 because it didn't happen here. It's starting to look like you want a handout, or maybe you're just drunk.

You have a few options.

1. Go medieval and track them down.

2. Buy another one.

3. Keep sharing it with the forum.

Personally I'd start with #1, then go to #2 if unsuccessful. What I wouldn't keep doing is #3 because it didn't happen here. It's starting to look like you want a handout, or maybe you're just drunk.
or just maybe im too new to this forum to put up a wtb add and im hoping someone has one for sale that they could part with
as im not trying to buy another new one for an 11 yr old
so thanks for the dbag comment

I believe @Boggs3010 has a pretty badass one for sale in the classifieds.

You just need to add context, details, etc. Otherwise people don’t really know if you’re serious or just trying to mess with people (trolling).

@joostin420 also occasionally has new Infractions for sale for really good prices.

I really think that scrapes on the bottom of a slightly to moderately used metal chassis are very distinguishable, much like a whale tale. The marks you put into the chassis will never come out, so take a occasional photo of the bottom to help track it down later.

I really think that scrapes on the bottom of a slightly to moderately used metal chassis are very distinguishable, much like a whale tale. The marks you put into the chassis will never come out, so take a occasional photo of the bottom to help track it down later.
Hmm RC forensics, like rifling from a barrel.

That sucker is long gone. Sorry bout dat.
My son loves his 6s Infr. Got it when he was about 11yo. He would be upset too. His fav RC.
Check Fleabay and all, maybe pawn shops?? IDK.:unsure:

or just maybe im too new to this forum to put up a wtb add and im hoping someone has one for sale that they could part with
as im not trying to buy another new one for an 11 yr old
so thanks for the dbag comment
Dude, maybe you should work on your communication skills...all you posted was that someone stole your sons Infraction.
How is anyone supposed to figure out you're wanting to buy? o_O

Dude, maybe you should work on your communication skills...all you posted was that someone stole your sons Infraction.
How is anyone supposed to figure out you're wanting to buy? o_O
Dude was mourning his loss. Maybe, while mourning his loss, he might have had a few too many beverages and forgot part of the message.

Dude was mourning his loss. Maybe, while mourning his loss, he might have had a few too many beverages and forgot part of the message.
Uhm, not sure if trolling or serious, but I guess you could be right…
Never occurred to me someone could get that upset about a toy being stolen that he’d have to drown his sorrows in booze.

IMG_1310.png

Uhm, not sure if trolling or serious, but I guess you could be right…
Never occurred to me someone could get that upset about a toy being stolen that he’d have to drown his sorrows in booze.

View attachment 324681
I have seen people drink more for less, to each their own. I’m not trying to judge at all here, unless you want to tell me Traxxas is a great company for the health of the RC industry (not talking about their products but business practices of suing everyone).

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back