Just an out of the box Infraction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never occurred to me someone could get that upset about a toy being stolen that he’d have to drown his sorrows in booze.
These are toys? I missed the memo and thought it we were all living the Arrma Lifestyle.

Who was it than named their kids, Granite, Senton and Outcast? Poor Outcast a has some issue and doesn't fit in very well. His cousin Limitless is doing very well and just started a company.

Oh come on, its not just a toy.
Its an rc car!!!
I doubt anything was really stolen. Just MHO. OBTW, like I will let an 11 year old take his Infraction to the park by all his lonesome, and hope for the best. They tend to hurt people if you're not careful.
These are toys? I missed the memo and thought it we were all living the Arrma Lifestyle.

Who was it than named their kids, Granite, Senton and Outcast? Poor Outcast a has some issue and doesn't fit in very well. His cousin Limitless is doing very well and just started a company.
Granite was dumb as a block?

Last edited:
I doubt anything was really stolen. Just MHO. OBTW, like I will let an 11 year old take his Infraction to the park by all his lonesome, and hope for the best. They tend to hurt people if you're not careful.

Granite was dumb as a block?
Granite wasn't the sharpest tool in the drawer but you could count on him to always be there. Very nice kid.

Uhm, not sure if trolling or serious, but I guess you could be right…
Never occurred to me someone could get that upset about a toy being stolen that he’d have to drown his sorrows in booze.

View attachment 324681
Imagine if they stole his Cat Cov. or his whole real car.:rolleyes:
This is one still around from Amain Hobbies with a coupon. However the Mega is now discontinued. HH had a blow out sale of $150.
Bad people steel things, just part of life. It sucks, especially if your 11 yo son's Toy.
I would use an "AIr Tag" with the next one you buy for your son. If it gets stolen Again, step up and take it back. I would do that in a heart beat, without much thought. I have used Air Tags occasionally when I go out late at night to speed run my Limitless. A car pulled up once down the block to grab my Lim. I full throttled it and the kid dropped it real quick. They took off.

https://www.amainhobbies.com/arrma-infraction-v3-1-8-rtr-electric-4x4-mega-street-bash-restomod-truck-ara4215v3t2/p1368949?msclkid=ce0083e3d7de1c6352eae6c2bb87d36b&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=AH - Search - Dynamic Content - RC Brands - US&utm_term=arrma&utm_content=Arrma

Last edited:
I have used Air Tags occasionally when I go out late at night to speed run my Limitless. A car pulled up once down the block to grab my Lim. I full throttled it and the kid dropped it real quick. They took off.

ROFLOMA. I guess the guy is smart enough to know better than to hold on to a 15 lb car with 10 hp RC car spinning the wheels at full speed. BTW the wheels are about 8500 RPM at the wheels for 100MPH. That would be a code brown for most people.

I grabbed my Lim once on the bench, it went Full throttle OFF its stand during a Calibration. I burned my hand on one tire pretty bad.:rolleyes:
I remove the wheels altogether now if doing stuff like that.

Just a thought here. It could be covered by homeowners or renters insurance. There is usually theft coverage. However, your deductible might make it prohibitive to collect. If it's a $650 car and a $500 deductible I would just eat it. The $150 is not worth filling a claim.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back