Typhon Just joined the forum!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StephenSchandelmayer

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Mojave 4s
  3. Outcast 4s
  4. Typhon 6s
Hey everyone I just recently joined the forum. I am on my second arrma now and I knew going into it (typhon 6s) that I wanted to truggify! So I did and I love the hell out of it. So quick and so much fun. I have seen the stretched typhons but they are always road cars, anyone have any knowledge of people bashing with them? I assume it doesn't make much sense but I'm too curious.

22883271-08D1-4198-BF08-185634F478AB.jpeg

welcome to the forum ? and i also have a typhon ? and yours looks good ?
Did you paint those arms because or are they rpm arms?
looks Nice ?

There are a lot of stretched typhon speed cars, but if you were to bash I'd just get a Talion. It's just as long and a little lower center of gravity. I love mine, it's like a low flying missile.

I’d get throwing away that stx ?

Are they really that bad? I have never tried anything else so I really don't know. What is so much better about others? And what would you recommend?
There are a lot of stretched typhon speed cars, but if you were to bash I'd just get a Talion. It's just as long and a little lower center of gravity. I love mine, it's like a low flying missile.
Yeah I just really enjoy the way the typhon looks and that the shock towers are always showing. Love those m2c so that's why I was thinking of the stretched
welcome.. nice rig, what tires are those? did you add extenders?
They are the mx28 Badlands but I have the whole kraton hub assembly on the vehicle to allow them to fit correctly
welcome to the forum ? and i also have a typhon ? and yours looks good ?
Did you paint those arms because or are they rpm arms?
looks Nice ?
Thank you!! But I painted them and they are holding up far beyond my expectations. Bottoms are a tiny bit scratched and the tops are perfect so I'm very happy about them. Plus I run in an area with a lot of little and sometimes larger rocks

Are they really that bad? I have never tried anything else so I really don't know. What is so much better about others? And what would you recommend?
Yes they are.
cheap replacements are a dumbo rc x6
Or expensive options are a futaba 4pm. Please don’t paint whatever you get as you’ll void warranty

The stx2 really is that bad. If you get a better receiver and transmitter you’ll get a way better response time, and overall feel as well. And range will be improved!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back