Kraton Kraton 6s EXB but smaller scale?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Licko77

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton EXB
I have a Kraton 6s EXB and it’s great. Love the handling, speed, durability etc. Only problem is that for many of my local bash spots it’s just too big and fast to really make the most of it. What I want is something as close to the EXB as possible i.e. metal chassis, shock towers drive chain, etc, but smaller.

Say that Arrma based the 4s line on shrunk down 6s instead of blown up 3s.

Does anyone know if such a thing exists? No brand loyalty, anything goes.

I have a Granite, which I love in a crazy wheelie and backflip kinda way, so I tried a big rock 3s but didn’t get on with it. I have a losi DB pro which is brilliant on the ground, but a bit delicate on bigger jumps. Somewhere out there has to be the Goldilocks rig?

I have a Kraton 6s EXB and it’s great. Love the handling, speed, durability etc. Only problem is that for many of my local bash spots it’s just too big and fast to really make the most of it. What I want is something as close to the EXB as possible i.e. metal chassis, shock towers drive chain, etc, but smaller.

Say that Arrma based the 4s line on shrunk down 6s instead of blown up 3s.

Does anyone know if such a thing exists? No brand loyalty, anything goes.

I have a Granite, which I love in a crazy wheelie and backflip kinda way, so I tried a big rock 3s but didn’t get on with it. I have a losi DB pro which is brilliant on the ground, but a bit delicate on bigger jumps. Somewhere out there has to be the Goldilocks rig?

You're in Luck!

Sounds like you're asking for the Rlaarlo Terminator..

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/rlaarlo-omni-terminator-monster-truck.67774/

Corally skeeter? If not that then my suggestion would be to truggifiy a typhon and run it on 4s. Actually, that's probably even better than the skeeter or whatever it's called.

I’ve seen the Rlaarlo vids, definitely looks interesting. They haven’t made it to the UK yet, but that is on the shortlist. Truggifying a typhon has also occurred to me, keeping a close eye on ebay for a bargain!

You’re probably looking for a Tekno MT410.

My opinion is to stay away from the toy grade plastic chassis unless it’s 1:12 or smaller.
I own a Tekno MT410.... and it's one of my favorites. BUT for the OP I would suggest maybe the new Tekno MT410 2.0. The original MT410 is really a 1/8 scale 4s. The new 2.0 version is more of a true 1/10th.

The Teknos have racing DNA, they handle better than any Arrma, have many adjustments for fine tuning and will absolutely put a smile on your face with their precision.

I love my MERV (1/16 mini revo). I have had it for 10yrs. I got it for my then 8yr old son, upgraded everything/ESC and went 3s and never looked back. It's a blast; dirt, bash, grass, street.

Back