Mojave Mojave - Spare Parts to have on hand?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arise0185

Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave EXB
I keep reading that the Mojave is one of the most durable bashers from Arrma's 6s lineup. What parts, if any, from this model would everyone recommend keeping on hand?

For now, I'm thinking:
  • Body mounts
  • Suspension arms
  • Shocks (?)
  • Wheels

I keep reading that the Mojave is one of the most durable bashers from Arrma's 6s lineup. What parts, if any, from this model would everyone recommend keeping on hand?

For now, I'm thinking:
  • Body mounts
  • Suspension arms
  • Shocks (?)
  • Wheels
Really depends on usage, but for me, the only broken parts I've had with the Mojo are body mounts, front bumper spring, rear skid plate/bumper mount. Easily one of the most durable rc's I've ever owned. If not "the" most durable. I've been running a cracked front lower arm for almost a year now. Have new on standby, but the thing just keeps on going..🤷‍♂️👊🍻

Do you plan on jumping it much? I would consider mojave arms to be the toughest of the bunch. The tires are also very durable if you are running it offroad. Body mounts on the other hand........

Not really planning on huge sends with this truck. I guess everyone's definition of what constitutes a "big" jump varies, but the most I've done so far is maybe 4 feet off the ground. The way this thing drives, I want to build a very low/flat jump that just lets the truck float at high speed.

Not really planning on huge sends with this truck. I guess everyone's definition of what constitutes a "big" jump varies, but the most I've done so far is maybe 4 feet off the ground. The way this thing drives, I want to build a very low/flat jump that just lets the truck float at high speed.
My thoughts too. Of course it can backflip, but I just don't use it that way. It's more of a low altitude jumper IMO. Nice roller type jumps is what it seems best suited for..

Would recommend alloy larger ball bearing inner hubs once you get tired of the stock ones blowing, especially if it takes out a servo/diff/motor/esc from locking up the axle. Everything else mentioned is great! Shocks are protected but I went through bumper springs in winter cold often until going 3DRC.

Last edited:
Would recommend alloy larger ball bearing inner hubs once you get tired of the stock ones blowing, especially if it takes out a diff/motor/esc from locking up the axle. Everything else mentioned is great! Shocks are protected but I went through bumper springs often until going 3DRC.
Oh yeah, those blasted inner bearings.. almost forgot, but how could I? LOL You almost have to change those as often as battery packs,LOL.
Definitely keep a healthy supply of those on hand..or as @Garcbomber said, upgrade the hubs themselves to "bigger balls" bearing size.😉

Would recommend alloy larger ball bearing inner hubs once you get tired of the stock ones blowing, especially if it takes out a servo/diff/motor/esc from locking up the axle. Everything else mentioned is great! Shocks are protected but I went through bumper springs in winter cold often until going 3DRC.

Oh yeah, those blasted inner bearings.. almost forgot, but how could I? LOL You almost have to change those as often as battery packs,LOL.
Definitely keep a healthy supply of those on hand..or as @Garcbomber said, upgrade the hubs themselves to "bigger balls" bearing size.😉

Good to know, appreciate the info! Just to make sure I'm understanding correctly, ARA610038 is the problematic bearing? And if I want to replace with a bearing that has larger balls, I will need to replace the hub (ARA330193) with an aftermarket part?

I guess in the mean time, I will pay extra attention to those bearings and make sure I'm diligent about lubing them up after each cleaning.

1704748129783.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back