Talion Most Common Talion parts that break to always have on hand!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IvanRC

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion EXB
I am just starting to put together spare parts so that way when I go bash or run hard I don’t have to deal with extended down time to wait for shipping.
Can someone please assist with a parts list (part# preferably) for good to have spare parts on hand at all times.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Get the 4S tires, there is a reason they sell out quickly. If you are offroad it will turn the Talion into the best basher/jumper etc.

https://jennysrc.com/collections/ou...p-front-rear-ara4410v2?variant=40255738642486

Spares, don't really break that much but above list is ok.
A spare diff housing or a complete spare diff with gears is a minimum I would keep on hand. Easier to swap while rest is under repair/order.

Highly suggest M2C chassis and towers, not as spare but replacements.

ARA330703

Agree with @Moirae other than the EXB standoffs. A downgrade from the standard ones IMO but I would take the opportunity to upgrade to aftermarket when you break them. I went with Scorched but there's a few available. I seem to go through shock stand offs a lot more on the Talion vs the Outcast

Agree with @Moirae other than the EXB standoffs. A downgrade from the standard ones IMO but I would take the opportunity to upgrade to aftermarket when you break them. I went with Scorched but there's a few available. I seem to go through shock stand offs a lot more on the Talion vs the Outcast
funny enough I was going to also suggest the non exb standoffs as I think they're definitely better. I just had the talion exploded view pulled up and didn't feel like searching for the part number of the other ones :eek: :ROFLMAO:

Get rear wing mounts from @3d-rc.myshopify.com, Best addition I've made other than M2C chassis/towers. Still on stock standoffs, just replaced screws as needed.

Get yourself a set of M3 screws, you will need them. I usually get them from ebay, not arrma specials.

Last edited:
Get the 4S tires, there is a reason they sell out quickly. If you are offroad it will turn the Talion into the best basher/jumper etc.

https://jennysrc.com/collections/ou...p-front-rear-ara4410v2?variant=40255738642486

A spare diff housing or a complete spare diff with gears is a minimum I would keep on hand. Easier to swap while rest is under repair/order.

Jkflow,

Is it safe for me to run the 4s backflip tires with a 23T high speed pinion in it.

Also what are your thoughts on the 6s backflip tires with the 23t pinion.

With stock motor? No, absolutely not if you are in grass.
I wouldn't go higher than 16T-18T, with 6S Backflip 15-16T max.. I'm using a 16T with 4S backflip and I'm happy.
Really depends on your drive style, anything above 20T will just blow out your tires, besides having crazy heat.

Anything above 18T, I would only run on the street and not with Backflip, as they will wear crazy fast.

Last edited:
I am just starting to put together spare parts so that way when I go bash or run hard I don’t have to deal with extended down time to wait for shipping.
Can someone please assist with a parts list (part# preferably) for good to have spare parts on hand at all times.

Thank you in advance.

With all my 6S dirt bashers....spare bearings. I buy the inner and outer wheels bearings in bulk. Dirt will get them crunchy fast. Those are the ones I change the most often, many times before my 20x complete maintenance

thanks for this - been wanting to change the stocks to something bigger - for more jumps and bashing.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back