Kraton Kraton 6s servo saver question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rampage4430

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
The Basherqueen has a servo saver on her kraton that is black I was wondering who makes it? Hotracing has a servo saver and bell rank kit but it doesn't come with the post and spring assembly and the only ones I've found are red so if anyone knows what this is let me know. Also are those tekno shocks she has or another brand? I'm going to start an all out build on my v5 notorious and will be switching it to a kraton (yes I know the parts I'll need) I'm doing a combo of Hot racing parts with Basherqueen parts and a just bashit Chassis it's gonna be all polish aluminum or carbon I think it'll be sick if anyone has direct links to where I can find the servo saver or the shocks that would be great

Screenshot_20210429-183021_YouTube.jpg

If you don't want to send stuff out for clear coat, you can just seal it with wax (wipe on, wipe off) or rattlecan clear. The method in the video is absolutely correct except for the fact that the damn idiot isn't wearing gloves.

If you don't want to send stuff out for clear coat, you can just seal it with wax (wipe on, wipe off) or rattlecan clear. The method in the video is absolutely correct except for the fact that the damn idiot isn't wearing gloves.
I was thinking the same thing.. that’s gotta burn. 🥵

Anyone ever used one of these? It looks decent but from experience I know integy parts are hit and miss for quality and I hate there customer service if u can call it that lol
Its hard to tell from the pictures, but it doesn't look like there is a set screw for the adjustment collar. On my V1 Kraton it has a factory adjustable SS tube but the collar doesn't have a set screw and likes to unscrew or become loose. On my EXB I installed the HR SS tube with the set screw on the collar to fix that issue.

Its hard to tell from the pictures, but it doesn't look like there is a set screw for the adjustment collar. On my V1 Kraton it has a factory adjustable SS tube but the collar doesn't have a set screw and likes to unscrew or become loose. On my EXB I installed the HR SS tube with the set screw on the collar to fix that issue.
You maybe correct there do you have a link for the ss tube?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back