Kraton EXB - Bash Aftermath Support - Newbie lol - What screws do I need?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC Arthurs

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello!
After an amazing bash session with the EXB, I manage to destroy the rear bulk head.
As I progressed fairly well with starting the replacement process, I can't seem to figure out what screws are required to connect the EXB rear shock tower to the Bulk Head.

From what I see it's four screws. I've attached the picture of a the rear shock tower and highlighted the four screws I need help getting the proper Arrma part number.
Also is there more than four connections between the rear shock tower and the rear bulk head?

As always, thanks everyone!
-Matt

Missing Screws.png

You see I did for a very long time. I can't seem to find the same looking screw head. I'll continue to look

It's just the 4 screws. These particular screws are both 2.5mm cap heads, are M3 size (3mm thread) and are 20mm long

AR723320 - Arrma Cap Head Hex Machine Screw 3x20mm

However it doesn't matter if you use 2.5mm cap heads or 2mm button heads, nor does it matter if you use longer screws here. The longer the better actually, so you can also use nylock nuts at the end of them for a more secure fit as @Surchaufeur said

The arrma button head screws are some of the WORST screws I've ever used. Go get some quality 12.9 grade cap head M3 screws and save yourself some headaches down the road.

All of the above is good advice. However I always prefer a socket head screw whenever possible. I really prefer the 2.5mm hex. I try my best to replace every single screw to this style. It doesn’t work for every single one, but enough of them can be changed.

As far as the bulkhead, you’ll want to use a small washer and nylon M3 nut on the lower two screws. The wing mount screws would be much harder to nut on the backside IMO.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back